Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    No too get peoples opinions on my situation.
    In which you ignore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iíve already said early even the ugliest women think they deserve the hot guy.
    Even ugly women ignore me and act like I donít exist.
    Sounds like you need some hobbies that get you out of the house and interacting with other people.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

No too get peoples opinions on my situation.
    The problem is you don't want to listen to any advice that's been shared. You just respond with self loathing.

Honestly everything. Iíve never been considered good looking and no I donít believe that
    woman across the street from me does either.
    As someone mentioned already, luckily for a guy it's not that big an issue. If you start liking yourself, and put effort in your body, you will massively change the way women look at you. Your vibe and your body can get plenty of women's attention.

The whole feeling insecure thing dries ***** up in 2 seconds flat. If that's how you feel, that's the vibe a woman will get off of you.

So if things bother you that much, then why not make a change? What's there to lose?

Iíve already said early even the ugliest women think they deserve the hot guy.
    Even ugly women ignore me and act like I donít exist.
    No they don't. Many of them want a guy who will treat them right.

Why are you guys wasting your time? This guy is either trolling or heís an ignorant, hopeless fool.

Sums it up pretty well. Lots of bored *** mother ****ers on this forum apparently (including myself).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Or he has a disability (as he already indicated) and other issues in life that we are unaware of or canít relate to

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    In which you ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like you need some hobbies that get you out of the house and interacting with other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    The problem is you don't want to listen to any advice that's been shared. You just respond with self loathing.
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    As someone mentioned already, luckily for a guy it's not that big an issue. If you start liking yourself, and put effort in your body, you will massively change the way women look at you. Your vibe and your body can get plenty of women's attention.

The whole feeling insecure thing dries ***** up in 2 seconds flat. If that's how you feel, that's the vibe a woman will get off of you.

So if things bother you that much, then why not make a change? What's there to lose?
    Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Why are you guys wasting your time? This guy is either trolling or heís an ignorant, hopeless fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Or he has a disability (as he already indicated) and other issues in life that we are unaware of or canít relate to

Once again no amount of exercise or dressing nice is gonna change how woman see or treat me if your face isn't at least a 7 you ain't gonna get no one to date you.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    In which you ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post

Which you will admittedly ignore and then go back to feeling sorry for yourself.
    Well if you saw what I looked like you would see why.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Once again no amount of exercise or dressing nice is gonna change how woman see or treat me if your face isn't at least a 7 you ain't gonna get no one to date you.
    That's just not true. I commonly see guys below 5 with a woman.

And the first part ain't true either, exercise and dress are two very big things a woman will notice. You gotta be clean and decently groomed. I don't know how you could possibly think this makes no difference. Take any guy. ANY guy. And change their body from normal to completely jacked and ripped, I guarantee you more girls will notice them. Not all, but more.

Well if you saw what I looked like you would see why.
    You gotta play the hand you were dealt. You can sit there and fold it, or you can ride it as hard and far as you can.

Everyone has a reason to be depressed if they want. Life ain't easy, we can all look for and find one excuse or another to be down. This doesn't invalidate or diminish how you feel. I just don't want you to stay ignorant to your inherit power as a human being. Flex that power every now n then. You may soon become addicted to it.

you've said this 2 times now

if the disability was an issue then maybe he should share what is?

Even if he had a disability this is still valid advice that he's not willing to take

Disability or not, everyone is running around in circles with this guy and heís clearly not going to take anybodyís advice.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    you've said this 2 times now

if the disability was an issue then maybe he should share what is?

Even if he had a disability this is still valid advice that he's not willing to take
    Donít disagree with what people are saying, just think there is more to BSF than we knkw

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast