Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Problems

#1: No self confidence. You keep saying women want jerks. No, women want Alpha males. Women want someone who can protect them as well as put them their place (though most wont admit that). Most times Alphas are jerks but you're a pretty big jerk too which leads me to your next prob.

#2: Accusatory personality: you have given many examples of accusing women who you believe are flirting with you of lying or leading you on. This is just a defense mechasnism because you cant stand the idea of being played but in the end youre only playing yourself.

#3 Trouble Connecting with others: I tried to have a normal conversation with you. I looked at your profile to see your interests and I saw something about wrestling. It turns out I love wrestling so I tried to engage you. You then made the conversation about you and your problems.

This is a deadly combo. Do what you will with the info i've given you from a woman's perspective. Only you can change you.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Iím just afraid if I did change it would be the same outcome.
    Change for yourself, not some beezy.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

i'll give you a pitty ****

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah, if that pic is really him, itís not too bad. I was expecting Sloth.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Problems

#1: No self confidence. You keep saying women want jerks. No, women want Alpha males. Women want someone who can protect them as well as put them their place (though most wont admit that). Most times Alphas are jerks but you're a pretty big jerk too which leads me to your next prob.

#2: Accusatory personality: you have given many examples of accusing women who you believe are flirting with you of lying or leading you on. This is just a defense mechasnism because you cant stand the idea of being played but in the end youre only playing yourself.

#3 Trouble Connecting with others: I tried to have a normal conversation with you. I looked at your profile to see your interests and I saw something about wrestling. It turns out I love wrestling so I tried to engage you. You then made the conversation about you and your problems.

This is a deadly combo. Do what you will with the info i've given you from a woman's perspective. Only you can change you.
    You engaged in conversation with him. Better get your knee pads out.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    i'll give you a pitty ****
    So this whole time that's all I had to do...?

Quote Originally Posted by One Nut Kruk View Post
    Yeah, if that pic is really him, itís not too bad. I was expecting Sloth.
    What you guys canít see is how big I am.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

They're like a dollar. Recycle your soda cans and become a millionaire.
    Serious question are you a man pretending to be a woman on here?

Problems

#1 How am I a jerk?

#2 Prove me wrong? Women canít be trusted sorry but itís true.

#3 How did wrestling have anything to do with my problems?
    Last edited by BSF101; 06-12-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Sure, I won't deny that, but the general consensus is if your weight is an issue this isn't something that should have you so down or feeling so hopeless because this is entirely something within your hands. No one's saying become a fitness fanatic overnight, but just make small changes in your life and start becoming who you want to be.

Your reactions aren't fitting your situation. You react as tho your situation is out of your hands but it isn't.

Seemed pretty obvious that you're a big boy even with just the headshot.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seemed pretty obvious that you're a big boy even with just the headshot.
    You mean fat.

You mean fat.
    Yes, he means fat.

If youíre fat and that fact bothers you...do something about it. Stop whining like some mewling quim, take control over and responsibility for your life and do some ****ing thing about it.

Life is hard, get over it...put in some work.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Yes, he means fat.

If youíre fat and that fact bothers you...do something about it. Stop whining like some mewling quim, take control over and responsibility for your life and do some ****ing thing about it.

-Stork

Correction life is hard for good looking people.

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Yes, he means fat.

-Stork

Yup, I used to smoke too much weed when I was in school and I knew I had to make a change and so I started replacing that habit with a better habit of going to the gym. Now I absolutely love it.

I just youtube a few guys, started picking up on basic routines. Now I honestly feel like if I knew how to use instagram I could make money off of showing people how to get in shape. Because the proof is in the pudding

Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast