get some lotto tickets
    Just **** him [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    #prodigy #excite #yahoochat [emoji23] if you're old you'll understand
    I知 old enough to understand.

Omg my photo is the photo for this thread [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji24] how do i delete??? Haha

[emoji3526]

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

so you joined a sports forum that was hacked a couple years ago and some of the features no longer work & the first month on the forum you're posting selfies.

This can't be a real account. you're a 40 year old man most likely

what is going on here mods
    Yes, mods. Please ban anyone that might be a woman!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, mods. Please ban anyone that might be a woman!
    We値l miss you.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resum

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Because she痴 never once offered to help me unlike my cousin who痴 better looking.
    Well, maybe there's more to it than I know, but it seems something you're over thinking about again.

Oh yea I meant to say, you asked earlier why people say be yourself, then they also say to change yourself and get in shape.

The reason I'm saying this is because it seems you have an issue with your fitness level and general self image. And so what I mean is maybe a better version of yourself is a fit version of yourself. If being fit will make you feel better about yourself, then become that person, become a fit, active, healthy BSF.

Some people love eating. If someone at your same fitness level was happy with their body and wasn't having so much self doubt over it, then I wouldn't suggest the same things I'm suggesting for you. Because for them, they find their happiness in something else. Whereas for you, if you start making these changes you might start learning this is your true self, and you'll know because you'll be happy with yourself and comfortable with yourself.

When you're happy with yourself, you don't care what other people think. You seem very paranoid about others having negative thoughts toward you and I believe this is rooted in the fact that you're not happy with yourself.

It's not like getting fit will just flip a switch and change how you feel about yourself. But it's one of numerous things you can try and incorporate in your life to help you have a life you are overall satisfied with

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Your turn to post a selfie LMAO

Oh hell no! I ain't got the guts

I barely got the courage to wear tank tops last summer, lmao.
    Last edited by nastynice; 06-12-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Get a room.
    Haha, bro the guys legitimately good looking, why can't I mention that.

I guess everything's relative, but I'm kinda balding out but he got a nice hairline, my hairy Paki *** got a beard line damn near up to my eye, lmao, he got like a solid beard mustache, it's like naturally lined up already. Nice combo of skin, hair, and eye tone.

Let's put it this way, the instant everyone saw his picture we all knew his insecurities are in his head. His self description of his looks are clearly inaccurate

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    get some lotto tickets
    Sure give me money and then I値l buy some.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, bro the guys legitimately good looking, why can't I mention that.

I guess everything's relative, but I'm kinda balding out but he got a nice hairline, my hairy Paki *** got a beard line damn near up to my eye, lmao, he got like a solid beard mustache, it's like naturally lined up already. Nice combo of skin, hair, and eye tone.

Let's put it this way, the instant everyone saw his picture we all knew his insecurities are in his head. His self description of his looks are clearly inaccurate
    Your Pakistan? That pic was taking 7 yrs ago.

Your Pakistan? That pic was taking 7 yrs ago.
    Yea, I'm Pakistani. In some ways it's good, in some ways it's bad, lol, just like everything else in life.

I try to maximize the good, minimize the bad

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Okay, I知 with the rest of the people here giving you advice. We池e tired of the eeyore act. You致e been given plenty of advice and very good advice, but you aren稚 receptive to it at all because the truth is that you really don稚 want to help yourself. You just want to whine and get sympathy.

Here痴 my last ditch effort. Nothing changes if nothing changes. You have to do something! Nobody else can do it for you.

You mentioned you can稚 afford or get to a gym. That痴 fine. Obviously you have internet access. There is a wealth of free knowledge online. Start googling home exercise plans, thinks like squats, sit-ups, planks, push-ups. Start with something simple like a 30-day challenge. Print it out and cross off the days as you complete them.

Next, find yourself a nutrition plan. There痴 plenty of tips if you池e really a novice. Watch YouTube videos for nutrition advice. There are a lot of online fitness coaches giving out their information do nothing.

If you need help with clothes, there are also options for guys like you. A friend of mine used one of those services that picks out clothes for you and sends you the outfits to try on. If you like them, you keep them and buy them and if you don稚 you send them back.

I also think you壇 benefit from some counseling or, at the very least, some self-help books on building confidence and interacting with women.

Personally, from looking at your picture I would recommend you update your glasses. Lose some weight, build some muscle and some confidence, dress and walk around like you池e the ****ing man and women will notice. But your pathetic, nobody wants me attitude is repulsive to women and you致e got to change it.

You致e been told what to do to change your situation and your life. You値l find that so many doors and opportunities will open up for you when you do it. No more sad panda ****. Take control of your life, man. You had the balls to put up a picture of yourself here. Have the balls to stop taking **** from yourself and take over your life and be who you want to be. Nobody can do it for you.
    I知 just afraid if I did change it would be the same outcome.

I知 just afraid if I did change it would be the same outcome.
    If it's the same outcome that means you will be exactly where you are right now. So what's there to lose?

Sure give me money and then I値l buy some.
    They're like a dollar. Recycle your soda cans and become a millionaire.

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast