Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 761
  1. #736
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,799
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The difference is he痴 black and bald I知 white with hair. And they say it痴 only white guys who do these things.
    Those are the only differences you could come up with? Scary.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    29,380
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Well this will be the last time I post anything on the General Forum.
    I知 gonna see if I can be banned from this section I honestly can稚 deal with the crap thrown
    my way.
    Observation: You reject sincere concern to incite more crap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    的t is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,444
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Well this will be the last time I post anything on the General Forum.
    I知 gonna see if I can be banned from this section I honestly can稚 deal with the crap thrown
    my way.
    You are a snowflake and a half.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,444
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Nothing funny about it.
    Of course not. Just a figure of speech.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are a snowflake and a half.
    And you are one of the biggest ****ing *******s on here.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,468
    Ok. Nvm...
    Last edited by marychristine; 09-09-2019 at 12:09 AM.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,400
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The difference is he痴 black and bald I知 white with hair. And they say it痴 only white guys who do these things.
    Dude 90% of the approach with women is about confidence. Even if you don't have it, fake it, and learn to compartmentalize rejection. Its going to happen. It's happened to every one of us. You move on to the next girl and maybe the results will be different.

    If you go in with a self defeating attitude, its going to work out even less often than it would naturally.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-09-2019 at 04:48 PM.

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    40,565
    What he is saying is just be apologetically grabby
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,400
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What he is saying is just be apologetically grabby
    That "woe is me" technique doesn't gain any sympathy. Never will.

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,468
    Thats not true. He still has my sympathy.

  11. #746
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,400
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Thats not true. He still has my sympathy.
    I should have said from almost all men and most women.

    I feel like if he was this honest to you face to face you wouldn't date him either. The approach of feeling bad for yourself and assuming defeat isn't going to get you a date, relationship, **** buddy, whatever.

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,632
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I should have said from almost all men and most women.

    I feel like if he was this honest to you face to face you wouldn't date him either. The approach of feeling bad for yourself and assuming defeat isn't going to get you a date, relationship, **** buddy, whatever.
    Neither is being a Mets fan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    34,400
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Neither is being a Mets fan.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Big talk coming from a guy who roots for a team with this as a mascot.


  14. #749
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,468
    Id never date him. My personality requires a hell of a kot more than anything he could offer me. You just used the wrong word.
    In all honesty, hes content with the way things are in his life. If he weren't he would change and better himself. I only get sad when I think of how maybe his family didnt nuture him in that way. They've let him down a lot and now he expects that from everyone, not just women, but clearly, thats the thing that hurts him the most. Of course it is. How could it not??
    I wanted to help teach him how to talk to women without coming off as a creep but he doesnt want to learn. I even tried to flirt with him. Nothing. It just confused him and made him angry.

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    99,659
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Dude 90% of the approach with women is about confidence. Even if you don't have it, fake it, and learn to compartmentalize rejection. Its going to happen. It's happened to every one of us. You move on to the next girl and maybe the results will be different.

    If you go in with a self defeating attitude, its going to work out even less often than it would naturally.
    Numbers game.

    I used to shy AF in HS and looking back I got my girlfriends then because I used to hang with dudes that used to get a lot of girls. A lot of times chicks would make the first move and mostly because I was nice and ****, but a lot of times that got me nowhere and saw first hand how confidence and being somewhat of an ******* gets you the girl.

    After HS I just played the numbers game and many times was rejected, but never took it hard or showed it, just moved on to the next one.

    Their is always a next one and one is bound to say yes.

    I do that now in dating sites as well. Maybe 2/10 answer me back or 20 out of 100.

    Batting .200 is alright for me, not all of us can be a Trout at the dating game.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •