Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Rob Garrison, "Tommy" of The Karate Kid, has passed away.

This one hurts. He delivered the famous "get him a body bag" line. He was 59.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

RIP

On of the best lines ever!

haha, I loved that guy! Such a classic line, and it was a throw away line really that was in the background of the scene.

Reading his wiki, that line wasn't even in the script:

Garrison later stated that the line he was noted for was not a part of the original script. According to Garrison: "My famous line, I never said that while filming. I looped that in two months later. I was in the recording booth with John and he said he needed two seconds of something. I said, 'Get him a body bag!' on the first try. John said 'That’s going to be a classic. You’ll never be forgotten because of that line.' "

Sad, one of the best lines in the movie. Robbed from the planet at a young age, that seems to be the trend the last few years....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    haha, I loved that guy! Such a classic line, and it was a throw away line really that was in the background of the scene.
    Robbed from the planet at a young age, that seems to be the trend the last few years