Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is the most boring sport?

What do you think is the most boring sport to watch? I say amateur wrestling, with soccer a close second.

Soccer is fun.

Golf by far is the most boring **** ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close call between soccer and golf

I hate all y'all that say golf, sign golf professional.

It's Cleary soccer.

Football. I'll get killed for saying it. But 12 minutes of action in 3.5 hours is the most boring 3.5 hours of a sporting event that there is. I can't believe it's the most popular sport in the US.

Outside of the four major sports, soccer for sure.

I played soccer as a kid. Had a blast playing the sport, but it's easily the most boring sport to watch.

I reckon that anyone who says “soccer” isn’t getting the most out of the sport.

Football is the biggest sport in the world. It can be low scoring but some of the most sensational athletes in the world play it. Watch any 10 minute Lionel Messi YouTube clip and you will see who is probably considered the greatest sports star of the 21st century.

I think its American Football. I used to think baseball, but the amount of standing around in football is just outrageous. So much time for so much nothing. And College football is the absolute worst, something you couldn't pay me to watch on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I reckon that anyone who says “soccer” isn’t getting the most out of the sport.

Football is the biggest sport in the world. It can be low scoring but some of the most sensational athletes in the world play it. Watch any 10 minute Lionel Messi YouTube clip and you will see who is probably considered the greatest sports star of the 21st century.
    Yeah this. Its the only sport that I find enjoyable to watch pretty much any team, regardless of rooting interest (and some select basketball players).
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Nascar

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I find every sport boring these days.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Nascar
    This lol

My problem with soccer goes beyond how boring it is to watch the ball be kicked back and forth for 90 minutes while the final score is 1-0 and each goalie only had to save 8 shots in that 90 minutes.

My problem is how inferior the product is in the United States. MLS has got to be one of the worst leagues in all of soccer, and the MNT is bad too. How do you expect most Americans to develop interest in the sport when they're watching such an awful product? I saw a Manchester City game live in Minnesota a few years ago, and that was awesome. I'll occasionally watch a few of their games on TV, but for the most part I have no interest.

I grew up around baseball, love the Orioles... but of all the sports, if somebody says that they don't like baseball, my response is "yeah, I completely get it".

Like I don't know how an outsider could possibly find baseball fun. Especially with analytics now.

Baseball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I hate all y'all that say golf, sign golf professional.

It's Cleary soccer.
    Now that I play a lot of golf, I agree. It's very enjoyable to watch. Soccer is fun to watch too though IMO.

Amateur wrestling would be low on my list for sure lol. Bottom for me would be track and field stuff, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast