Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No way we see goldberg again

https://www.thewrap.com/undertaker-g...h-of-the-year/

I thought the same thing while watching it.... undertaker isnt great anymore but goldberg is ****ing horrid my god... this was awful and it is being destroyed everywhere.

100 percent sting/taker would be worlds better and it probably still wouldnt be good... this was hilariously awful

No way we see goldberg again

He got knocked out. Theyíre both upset about the match, I bet Goldberg will come back for one more match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Driven; 06-08-2019 at 11:35 AM.

lol what'd ppl expect? I'd have bet my bank account that the match would be flaming garbage

Honestly not even funny. Both had moves done to them that could have broken their necks.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    He got knocked out. Theyíre both upset about the match, I bet Goldberg will come back for one more match.

getting knocked out doesnt excuse that performance.... he was bad before he got knocked out and he is beyond dangerous. He legit walks to the ring and looks like he is about to die... the dude is so far from wrestling shape its insane and vince brings him back... he is a safety hazard for anyone he steps into the ring with.

It was a horrible match but itís pretty clear that once he was knocked out like two minutes in then it all came crashing down. He looked fine before that. It wasnít not being in wrestling shape, I donít know how anyone could expect him to be in any better of shape. The turnbuckle incident is what made him lose his strength

Wait, so when in the match did Goldberg supposedly knock himself out?? I didnít catch that part

The entire match was awful though. Straight garbage. But Goldberg has been a dangerous worker for how many years now??? His entire career??

It was like two minutes in, he went head first into the turnbuckle and bled the hard way. He also landed right on his head on a tombstone piledriver

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Wait, so when in the match did Goldberg supposedly knock himself out?? I didnít catch that part

The entire match was awful though. Straight garbage. But Goldberg has been a dangerous worker for how many years now??? His entire career??

He ended brets career in what 1999? Guys always been awful in the ring.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Wow a lot of Goldberg hate on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Wow a lot of Goldberg hate on here lol

Well he kinda earned it who the **** runs into a poll you gotta know how to do that spot before doing it.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    getting knocked out doesnt excuse that performance.... he was bad before he got knocked out and he is beyond dangerous. He legit walks to the ring and looks like he is about to die... the dude is so far from wrestling shape its insane and vince brings him back... he is a safety hazard for anyone he steps into the ring with.
    Taker is terrible too. He spiked Goldberg on the tombstone lmao. His face after the match was priceless. He knows him and Goldberg shat all over the ring.

fun note... app goldberg has either knocked himself out or separated his shoulder several times doing the same thing he did in the the taker match in wcw lolol....O.O

Maybe...just maybe...that isn't psyching him up as much as he thinks it is...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast