Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Letís just hope the MLB does the right thing and adds electronic strike zones. Then we wouldnít have to worry about Willy back there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You just can't bank on this. Just like we can't bank on the DH ever coming to the NL.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    You just can't bank on this. Just like we can't bank on the DH ever coming to the NL.
    Iím not banking. Just hoping lol. Itís what the league should be doing. They have the technology to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Why would the Orioles take him? He also has it in his contract that he can block a trade to 12 teams, I'm sure they would be one of them.
    Honestly youíre probably right. Why would any team want Schwarber or Heyward. Those guys probably have negative value at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    I want a real offense.
    Yep.

Same broken *** offense as last year. Inconsistent as ****, can't score unless they hit a homerun, too many guys taking shity approaches at the plate way too consistently etc.

Couple that with an inconsistent bullpen and I just dont see anything truly championship calibur with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Prior22 View Post
    Catcher is the one position where I believe defense absolutely canít be sacrificed. And other than arm strength Willy is below average in every defensive aspect.

If Nimmo in the second half can regain his 2018 form Iíd love to build a trade around Nimmo and Willy in the offseason.

And if the massive amount of weak recent contact by Javy is related to the injured heel he needs to go on the IL ASAP.

Itís tough enough for Javy to succeed with the terrible eye at the plate. If the heel is affecting his hitting mechanics too thatís way too much working against him.

Iíd be open to sneaking catatinis bat in the lineup more often too. Whether itís the occasional start at third, or giving Rizzo the rare day off at first.
    Trade Schwarber and move Willy to left field. He has plenty of athleticism and arm strength to be fine there.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021