Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome back terminator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyEX6u-Yhs

people are still hating on it but i think this could be really good. I am not a fan of the dude they cast as the bad terminator and would have loved someone that was much more scary... tbh for like a year T-1000 running after the car haunted my dreams... I want that.

Can't wait. I love the Terminator movies. I think I'm in the minority, but I really liked the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Can't wait. I love the Terminator movies. I think I'm in the minority, but I really liked the last one.
    I liked it too. Not sure I dig just a retread of the story though. I'd like it to move forward towards some conclusion honestly

If Arnold is in I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Is it insensitive to say the girl power in action movies is getting to be annoying to a degree?

Last three movies have been terrible. I really hope this will be at least slightly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Is it insensitive to say the girl power in action movies is getting to be annoying to a degree?
    Idk, still plenty of "man power" in nearly all movies. It doesn't bother me one bit.

I'm just glad Linda Hamilton is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Idk, still plenty of "man power" in nearly all movies. It doesn't bother me one bit.
    it doesn't bother me, I just find it hard to watch women in action movies to be honest. Like watching a 104 lb chick kick the crap out of multiple people is laughable to me.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    it doesn't bother me, I just find it hard to watch women in action movies to be honest. Like watching a 104 lb chick kick the crap out of multiple people is laughable to me.
    Yeah knowing you (or at least your posts) I knew what you meant. I agree to an extent but I just suspend my disbelief for most movies anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah knowing you (or at least your posts) I knew what you meant. I agree to an extent but I just suspend my disbelief for most movies anyway lol
    true, good point

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If Arnold is in I’m in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's in it. But who knows for how long? The preview I seen, didn't show him much other then answering the door.

Hard pass. I don't even think the original ones are any good. Tons of nostalgia from 80s movie franchises like this, but they are pretty much terrible across the board imo (Terminator, Halloween (and pretty much any other horror franchise from that era), Rambo, Back to the Future, etc). The only exception is Die Hard
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

You have bad taste in movies. Terminator and Back to the Future **** on Die Hard.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You have bad taste in movies. Terminator and Back to the Future **** on Die Hard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkXvl5_MIc
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast