Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I said at the deadline Sweeney didnít do enough we needed help on the second line and he didnít get it I bet heís glad he held on to his first rounder now

I give St Louis Credit they were just the better team. Iím gonna do the right thing and congratulate them after itís over.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

I know this loss sucks but honestly how many had this team even in the SC finals? All yr all I heard was Tampa Bay. So yes it sucks losing the biggest game 7 in sports but at least we made it this far.

How much of this loss is rask fault? From what I've heard he let in some soft goals in the first period

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    How much of this loss is rask fault? From what I've heard he let in some soft goals in the first period
    We canít put all the blame on Rask it seems like no one showed up.

Rask didnít steal the game but you canít put any of this on him , this is on the imperfection line and no show krejci

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    We canít put all the blame on Rask it seems like no one showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by neely borque View Post
    Rask didnít steal the game but you canít put any of this on him , this is on the imperfection line and no show krejci
    I know it all can't be put on rask and admittedly I don't follow the Bruins that closely but my friends do and they say rask chokes in big games quite often.

But I agree it was hard not to notice how easily krejci turned over the puck everytime he had the puck. It seemed that the road team always won in this Stanley cup

If rask didnít shed that rep and the criticism in these playoffs he never will , heís the only reason we got this far you canít win a cup when lines 3and 4 are your most consistent and trusted

I said at the deadline Sweeney didnít do enough we needed help on the second line and he didnít get it I bet heís glad he held on to his first rounder now
    He didn't do enough at the TDL, despite his two TDL acquisitions being a huge reason we even made it to the SCF.....

"Elite" is just another way to spell "Brad Marchand"

They absolutely were , which illustrates my point , the made for a dynamite 3rd line but which one of them fixed line 2 which was an issue all season . Mojo and Coyle were great adds and I hope mojo is resigned but they should have been complimentary pieces to a true second line winger , stone duchene etc

This says it all, bruins got as far as they did riding on Rask's play. Sure as hell wasn't the IMPERFECTION Line's play , or of the magician, Krejci "Now you see him , MOST times you don't" By the way how close was Pasta & Marchand to winning the Conn Smyth as MVP for the Blues that's how Bad they were .

Iím sure they got a few votes , IMO krejci and backes need to be gone before puck drop next season , they eat way to much cap space for what they bring which isnít much

As long as you have Rask, the perfection line, and our very solid D core still going strong, you have a chance every year to surprise and make a good playoff run.

Backes should be gone. Buy-out or trade Backes (offering up a pick to not have to eat salary). I think its time to trade Krejci. Just is not worth the salary to us any more. Maybe trade Krejci and re-sign Johanson to play 2C?

We need to lock McAvoy and Carlo up long term. Also, I think Donny should be brazen and go after Mitch Marner! Doesn't matter if we have to give up 3-4 1st rd picks . . . the kid is legit and will be elite by next year. He is more of a Bruin type than a Leaf type imo.

Pasta - Bergy - Marchand
    Marner- Johanson- Debrusk
    ??? - Coyle - ???
    Wagner - Kuraly - Nordstrom

Chara - McAvoy
    Carlo - Krug
    Grz - Miller
    Moore - Clifton

Rask
    Halak

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I called it.
    You called what? That post was dumb when you posted it and still dumb after they lost.

Saying a team playing in the finals ďdoesnít care or want to winĒ is beyond idiotic. Like how can you type that out, click post, and STILL not understand how dumb it is?

Remember when people said this team was just like the 2011 Bruins?

And then they got completely bullied by a significantly worse team?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567