Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

the hate (clickbait) is real

outside of nbc sports i dont see anyone not ******** on this team for this year. i get garrett is a bum but teams like the packers, ravens, browns etc are being given hand jobs on season outlooks while the same people peg us to be a middle of the pack team. i get the last 6 games are tough but theres two tough ones in the first 10. say we go 8-2 in the first ten and 2-4 in the last 6. thats 10-6 again. you are telling me according to some of these way too early mocks that there are 13 teams other that will be 10-6 or better too? i dont think so. I DONT FREAKING THINK SO!

CBS Sports are hating on the Cowboys non-stop pretty much lol. I don't get it. Two of the NFC East teams will probably be bad. The Eagles are solid but it's all about if Wentz can stay healthy. The Cowboys have a floor of 9 wins, so I don't see why people are dismissing us either. It's annoying.

It probably works out better this way anyway. The shows weren't high on the Cowboys last year anyway and the Cowboys won their division. It's not just Wentz staying healthy. He didn't play that well last year. Remember, the Eagles were on course to miss the playoffs until Foles took over. I am so glad Foles is out of there. Foles Magic made me nervous. The defense added some extra fire power and the offense has some nice new additions too. If Kellem Moore can make it easier for his players to succeed and Jon Kitna can be a good tutor, then it will make them even better. I read somewhere that our offense was still using a lot of the same concepts from the Norv Turner era, some comebacks that are predictable for defenses to figure out where to go to defend.

Well the great thing is opinions dont matter. It's what they do on the field. I would rather have everyone bad talk and have the Cowboys exceed all expectations than the counter.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Well the great thing is opinions dont matter. It's what they do on the field. I would rather have everyone bad talk and have the Cowboys exceed all expectations than the counter.
    Good point