Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Oh I'm not thinking about that at all and am totally in the "by any means necessary" category. I just think Boogie could actually hurt him with his style of play and lack of playoff experience.
    Okay. I get you.

Got tickets to the game. Cost over $1000 but worth it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Nice! I hope it's very loud tmw. The steep prices concern me. I'm not expecting suits but it's usually the younger audience that makes the crowds so loud.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nice! I hope it's very loud tmw. The steep prices concern me. I'm not expecting suits but it's usually the younger audience that makes the crowds so loud.
    Ideally it will be pure super fans once you get into the stands.

Jealous.

****. I considered it too. $640 usd last I saw for standing room tix. Good on you. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Jealous.
    Lol. +1

I''ll definitely be taking it all in. I'm sitting in the 300s so I'm sure I'll be with the more hardcore fans.

Happy game day folks. Not gonna lie, had a harder time than normal sleeping last night.

I self medicated and slept like a god damn baby.

This is going to be ****ing insane tonight.

Boogie in for game 1. Hope he gets all the minutes lol. He'll be rusty af and should tire quickly.

For those of us not going to the game ... which stream will you be watching? The tnt one or the raptors one? I'm on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    For those of us not going to the game ... which stream will you be watching? The tnt one or the raptors one? I'm on the fence.
    I've been watching TNT throughout the playoffs. It's possible I've been missing on some "goosebumps moments" listening to the hometown broadcast but I enjoy the impartial commentary. Do we know which TNT crew is doing the series?

I’ll be watching the hometown call for sure. But the tnt halftime.

Went to get a hat today. Sales guy was like for only $12 I can put Kawhis sig on the side. “Take my money!” Lol. I’m so caught up in the hype.

TNT is done, unfortunately... ABC has the finals. It's too bad, I really enjoy TNT broadcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I've been watching TNT throughout the playoffs. It's possible I've been missing on some "goosebumps moments" listening to the hometown broadcast but I enjoy the impartial commentary. Do we know which TNT crew is doing the series?
    Soulmates. I can't get my head around how many people want home commentary. I paid for league pass just to escape it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Soulmates. I can't get my head around how many people want home commentary. I paid for league pass just to escape it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    For a tech guy, I'm shocked you aren't just streaming from the site that should remain unnamed.

I get some really good quality HD streams. Looks great on my beauty new tv. I just use my ps4 to get access the links. Everyone is always shocked at the quality when I have ppl over for the games.

I think I'm gonna go ABC for the first game. Likely have better inside scoops on what GSw is doing and the health of their guys.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast