Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Masai is in the perfect spot for the type of President he is (international).
    He now will get the freedom and budget to basically do whatever he wants.

I think kawhi will stay. The vibe is 100% optimistic.
    The way Kawhi phrases his answers make you think he will but again, i hope you are right.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    He also said.. "I wanted to bring a championship to Raptors... and they can build on it... well, we can build on it".

Overanalysis goes like this - the fact he corrected himself either means that he's thinking about "we" in the future and is staying, or "they" was correct but he felt bad saying it at that moment and changed it to "we".

So, also probably means nothing .
    Exactly. We'll all find out when Woj breaks the news in 16 days. Lol. It would be less stressful on all of us if it were a Paul George type of situation.

Are there any rules about discussing free agent contracts prior to it starting...? Especially the players that are already on your team? I seem to remember all these players taking meetings with teams after the FA period starts... but it'd be weird if we couldn't talk to Leonard about it until June 30th?

Are there any rules about discussing free agent contracts prior to it starting...? Especially the players that are already on your team? I seem to remember all these players taking meetings with teams after the FA period starts... but it'd be weird if we couldn't talk to Leonard about it until June 30th?
    I think we're allowed to talk to him, but there's only certain windows in which you can actually sign an extension if I am remembering correctly.

Was downtown last night. Best experience ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Best name ever.

As a veteran of pro daily sports! Close this thread with my final words...

The Toronto Raptors Are The Nba Champions Of 2019!!! Usa Eat That Cake!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Yeah it was crazy!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

They can talk to their own players.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Kawhi will stay, y'all can book it. It's pretty unfathomable in the nba that a superstar will bolt to another team after winning a championship.

1 + 1 at the worse, I'll take that. It Gives him options next year when Lowry, Gasol, Serge and FVV expire along with him. That's easily over 100 million off the books, and he can mold his own team or tell Ujiri who he wants to stay or who to target elsewhere. I can see Lowry and Marc giving discounts to re-up, especially Marc.

If they all leave after the 1 + 1, that's a lot of money left to either sign others or absorb bad contracts for picks.

the way his marketing stock went up and all those new balance sales went through the roof. his ability to make money off the court here has sky-rocketed. i think him and his camp will consider that as well, so that bodes well for the raps and he'll probably stay for at least a year to see how they can build his brand off of that.

a lot of pessimism about him in here, but i just see too many positives for him to bounce after a championships. yeah l.a. has got weather and family, other vs. that why would you boogie?

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243