Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Rudy Guliani

Rudy Guliani

This needs it's own thread.

He’s going over to foreign countries to get help in the 2020 election. They figure if they got away with it in 2016, why not go bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He’s going over to foreign countries to get help in the 2020 election. They figure if they got away with it in 2016, why not go bigger...
    Lol no he’s not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lol no he’s not?

I thought it was universally known that he cancelled his overseas trip.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I thought it was universally known that he cancelled his overseas trip.
    I didn’t know one was planned

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    This needs it's own thread.

you're going to have to explain, what is Guliani doing here? what is this short video of basketball players supposed to mean?

when I saw Guliani's name I thought it was going to be something about his trip to Ukraine.
    I don't know what Guliani was going to do in Ukraine, but why would that be wrong and what Democrats/Hillary Clinton did okay with Christopher Steele (a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters).

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're going to have to explain, what is Guliani doing here? what is this short video of basketball players supposed to mean?

when I saw Guliani's name I thought it was going to be something about his trip to Ukraine.
    I don't know what Guliani was going to do in Ukraine, but why would that be wrong and what Democrats/Hillary Clinton did okay with Christopher Steele (a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters).
    I don't know what he's doing. I was hoping you could shed some light on it

you are the one that posted this as a new thread and used the wording "This needs it's own thread", and you don't even know what it's about?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...er-sharing-do/

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s attorney, gave a confusing statement Friday after sharing and deleting a video of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Thursday that was doctored to display her as inarticulate.

“Ivesssapology for a video which is allegedly is a caricature of an otherwise halting speech pattern, she should first stop, and apologize for, saying the President needs an ‘intervention.’ Are,” Mr. Giuliani tweeted along with a gif of a basketball game celebration, which was screenshotted by Mediaite.

Mr. Giuliani followed it up with another tweet that makes his point better.

“Nancy Pelosi wants an apology for a caricature exaggerating her already halting speech pattern. First she should withdraw her charge which hurts our entire nation when she says the President needs an “intervention. ‘People who live in a glass house shouldn’t throw stones,’” he tweeted.

Mr. Giuliani tweeted a video Thursday in which Ms. Pelosi’s speech had been edited to give the impression she was slurring her words.
    apparently the followup tweet explained more, and this is about the Nancy Pelosi video.

I have already provided different times when Nancy Pelosi has messed up talking. a doctored/edited video was not necessary.

since this is about Nancy Pelosi, you didn't really reply to this from the other thread..

do you honestly believe Schumer and Pelosi were seriously interested in doing infrastructure? this is naive.

if they really wanted to work with Trump then why did Pelosi just hours before come out with some stunt about a cover up. that is not what should be done before a meeting that should be bipartisan.

if they really wanted to work with Trump then this article that I already posted would have never happened.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...infrastructure

the number 1 thing that Democrats care about over anything else is beating Trump, whether that is pushing for impeachment or the 2020 election.

since this is about Nancy Pelosi and the video, this is fitting here..

You need a hobby

So what exactly is the difference between edited and doctored? I notice he cleverly keeps saying there is one but then never expounds on what that difference is.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

You need a hobby
    you are the one that made this thread, and you admitted that you didn't even know what it was about. I had to go and find out what this was about, and that is what you should have done.

now that we know what it's about, you don't want to talk about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So what exactly is the difference between edited and doctored? I notice he cleverly keeps saying there is one but then never expounds on what that difference is.

I assume you are talking about Ryan Saavedra?

he did say this..
    All they did was replay what she said 4 times and zoomed in each time

This is an edited video

you are the one that made this thread, and you admitted that you didn't even know what it was about. I had to go and find out what this was about, and that is what you should have done.

now that we know what it's about, you don't want to talk about it anymore.

I assume you are talking about Ryan Saavedra?

he did say this..
    I knew what it was about...Rudy Guliani needing to be put out to pasture. You used it to attack Pelosi. Try and stay on topic. Any opinion on the numerous dumb things Gulianai has said?

I knew what it was about...Rudy Guliani needing to be put out to pasture. You used it to attack Pelosi. Try and stay on topic. Any opinion on the numerous dumb things Gulianai has said?
    Yep Rudy needs to be taken out back Old Yeller style.

I assume it’s obvious but I’m being facetious here. I don’t really think he should be shot. Just making sure it’s clear.

I am on topic since this was about the video of Nancy Pelosi.
    I haven't really paid attention to what Guliani has been saying, which is why I didn't know what this was about before having to go and find out.