Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

what is the one major thing you regret and why?

go

picking the college I did, over San Diego St, or joining the Air Force.

But, I also have to give the cliche statement, and say I am glad my path led me to my now pregnant wife, and our 2 year old girl. I fear any changed decision (major one) might take that all away

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Same for me.

I went to a private out-of-state school instead of any public in-state school, which would've left me with almost no debt. I really liked the school and was excited to move away and into a city. But I had no concept at all about what I was getting myself into. I knew nothing about money. Literally nothing. What even is debt? I didn't know. I had scholarships so I figured I was getting a good deal. But man, whittling down $40,000 a year to $20,000 a year still left me with a ton of debt. I wish my parents forced me to go to SUNY Binghamton or something. The debt set me back about 5-6 years financially. Luckily only that much.

Not sure I really "regret" it because my entire life would be drastically different. But financially it was a horrific decision. But hey, I was 18. You live and you learn (and get saddled with debt like the vast majority of this country).
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

what is the one major thing you regret and why?

that time i crazy glued a girl’s vagina shut after I found out she was cheating on me. In retrospect that was crossing the line
    Last edited by ewing; 05-24-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You gotta live your life with no regrets

Not starting my schooling for counseling sooner than I did. I wasted time and money pursuing a career in filmmaking when I never really had the heart for it (love films and learning how it was made, but never wanted to make my own). Psychology and helping people have always been an interest for me going back to my high school days, part of me wishes that I chose that straight out of high school instead of dicking around for a few years before chosing what I am doing/want to do going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post

But, I also have to give the cliche statement, and say I am glad my path led me to my now pregnant wife, and our 2 year old girl. I fear any changed decision (major one) might take that all away
    Mines just schooling in general but I have that same cliche statement. Even though he’s not mine, I’d never want to be without my fiancé’s little boy (he’s 5 and been in his life since he was 8 months).

There’s a lot of really great people in my life that I wouldn’t have met if I finished where I started and took it more seriously. On the other hand, could’ve met a lot of other great people too if I did stay and finish school. Also would be better off financially in that field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Smoking. Damnit.

Not dumping my biggest mistake sooner than I did. I wasted some of the best years of my life on her and I knew it was going no where.

When I ate this girl's *** because she farted and gave me pinkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    When I ate this girl's *** because she farted and gave me pinkeye.
    I told you not to share that story!

The three Egg McMuffins and large coffee I consumed first thing this morning.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not dumping my biggest mistake sooner than I did. I wasted some of the best years of my life on her and I knew it was going no where.
    we share a major similarity on this one haha

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

If you go back in time and change one little thing, your wife could be married to Glenn Quagmire instead (remember that one?)

we share a major similarity on this one haha
    At least we got out of it, though. Some guys never do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast