Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    What a finish! Another great team effort I thought. When this team wants to put the clamps down they really can. Omg **** is serious right now.
    Our defence is on point. Itís the only hope I have of thieving a couple games from GSW.. by the way would we have home court against the Warriors since we had the better season record ?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Our defence is on point. Itís the only hope I have of thieving a couple games from GSW.. by the way would we have home court against the Warriors since we had the better season record ?
    Yes. Milwaukee is the only team in the league that takes home court over us.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I love how Nurse finally decided to give Danny Green a seat. No knock on Danny but he's been non existent for almost the whole playoffs while Norm definitely earned some playing time this series. Funny thing about it all was that it was VanVleet who ended up making the most of his minutes this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

What an amazing win. I hope they close it out next game. My heart canít handle another game 7.

So as much as I said I love Drake getting under the Bucks skin, I absolutely cannot stand how often TSN checks in to see Drake's reaction to the plays last night. Like we give a **** how hard Drake is cheering for the game. They need to stop with that ****.

Raptors defense:

For 48 minutes, every Raptor on the floor moved decisively to plug gaps. In the final 20 minutes of action, the Bucks generated only three uncontested shots in the half court -- an alley-oop catch by Antetokounmpo and a couple of pull-up jumpers off the dribble by Eric Bledsoe. The first is unstoppable, the other two tolerable.

"The rotation comes from wherever," Lowry said. "We talk and communicate -- 'Go, go, go.' Marc will say, 'K-Low, you go.' Kawhi, Danny, Freddie. Everyone is talking. You hear the communication, you hear the professionalism, you hear everyone with an understanding of what's the next move, who's going where, who's taking responsibility."

This is entirely by design. Through a series of trades over the past year, the Raptors have populated their roster with two former defensive players of the year in Leonard and Gasol; three more All-NBA Defensive Team honorees in Lowry, Danny Green and Serge Ibaka; a spidery young stopper in Pascal Siakam; a bulldog in VanVleet; with Norman Powell no slouch for a wing of his size. There's not a weak defensive link on the roster, no one who can't be trusted with a help decision.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-expense-bucks

It's become a team game. Leonard slowing down (if you can call it that) actually woke everybody else up, and they suddenly had a purpose on O.

It made the team better, and reinforced it to Kawhi that we have surrounded him with good players.

Just in time for all of it to click in together for game 6 and get us to the finals for the first time!!

The difference maker were Kawhiís locked down defense of the best player of the opposing team and his three point threat. We havenít had a player like him. No hiding of flaws anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    So as much as I said I love Drake getting under the Bucks skin, I absolutely cannot stand how often TSN checks in to see Drake's reaction to the plays last night. Like we give a **** how hard Drake is cheering for the game. They need to stop with that ****.
    It was kinda annoying... but they usually always cut to Jurassic Park for reactions. It just so happened Drake was there so they focused on him instead of the crowd like they usually do.

In a way itís like heís another mascot lol

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    It's become a team game. Leonard slowing down (if you can call it that) actually woke everybody else up, and they suddenly had a purpose on O.

It made the team better, and reinforced it to Kawhi that we have surrounded him with good players.

Just in time for all of it to click in together for game 6 and get us to the finals for the first time!!
    Well said. Canít agree more

Now that FVV (Sr.) isn't concerned over the birth of his first child he is free to play like a beast!! Who goes 7 for 9 from deep on the road in the biggest game of their life? ....Freddy motha fu!@in VanVleet!!!!! Dude has got jumbo coconut sized cohones..lol

He played so good Lowry sat down to start the 4th Quarter and didn't have to come back until there was about 5 min left.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Now that FVV (Sr.) isn't concerned over the birth of his first child he is free to play like a beast!! Who goes 7 for 9 from deep on the road in the biggest game of their life? ....Freddy motha fu!@in VanVleet!!!!! Dude has got jumbo coconut sized cohones..lol

He played so good Lowry sat down to start the 4th Quarter and didn't have to come back until there was about 5 min left.
    He earned that trust in the double ot game when Lowry was founded out. He wasnít hitting shots that game but he did a really good job running the team through two over times.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=26813428

Stephen A Smith eating crow

I would be down to meet for a game. Where you all from?

I'll bring the ladies bahaha

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast