Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Raptors time! We got there ****ing heart. Look for green kawai or gasol even ibaka to step up. Lowry what can we say.

***** clat giannis getting calls! Leonard the way better player no respect! Itís cool we rise to the challenge. We the ****ing north and tonight we rip there hearts and go home to finish. Cool calm and collective boys. We are tight there. Wonít be easy but we will pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    ***** clat giannis getting calls! Leonard the way better player no respect! Itís cool we rise to the challenge. We the ****ing north and tonight we rip there hearts and go home to finish. Cool calm and collective boys. We are tight there. Wonít be easy but we will pull off.
    Refs are just to much this game... usually I donít get down about officiating but itís been really bad this game

I don't understand why we can't grab the ball like a normal person it always slips or falls out of our hands (Baby powder is needed)

At this point. The raptors have the opportunity to just run a big line up with gasol and ibaka and run their offense through them. They need gasol to and ibaka to take advantage of the bucks switching on every screen. I know they don't want to clog the lane. But at this point the shot isn't falling. Time to get easy post ups . Gasol clearly isn't playing aggressive this game. So you have to force him to play aggressive.

Ibaka needs to stop forcing

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    Ibaka needs to stop forcing
    He's forcing it because when ever he has the mismatch down low. They look him off. So when he does get it he tries to force it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_game View Post
    He's forcing it because when ever he has the mismatch down low. They look him off. So when he does get it he tries to force it.
    He has no post game or 1v1 skills. He just needs to stick to his mid-range jumpers and putbacks

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Refs are just to much this game... usually I donít get down about officiating but itís been really bad this game
    Yes you usually donít make excuses! Lol but I agree!

time to take Ibaka out

We got this game! They will crack... just have to stick with it. Are boys smell it. Itís exciting times. Glen the believer

Charge!!!!!! WTF

Here we go to everyone in here. Iíve said this from day one! Iím no expert like some in here who pump there chest. I love this site and Iím just a long time blogger trying to fit in with the fab 8. We are the best team in the east ahead of Boston lmao.
    Last edited by Glenfidish; 05-23-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Siakam is playing really bad on both ends of the floor. He's really soft right now6
    **** man don't let this game slip. Siakam needs to play agressive, he just sags off on all the shooters who are labelled not shooters. This is the NBA you have to put up a hand on everyone.
    He has no post game or 1v1 skills. He just needs to stick to his mid-range jumpers and putbacks
    You don't need to have to post up game when you are 6"10 and have a 6 foot pg gaurding you on the block all he needs to do is get deep post position which. He already has. Just pass him the ball

Here we go boys! Kawaiiii we smell blood never denied always stayed true and never played both sides or huffy puffy! Glen had always said we got the best team period!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast