Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All-NBA teams released

I think they got it right for the most part except for westy & LeBron but I guess when it's 3rd team it doesn't really matter.

Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
    25m25 minutes ago
    More
    NBA All-NBA:

First team: Stephen Curry, James Harden, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nikola Jokic, Paul George.

Second team: Damian Lillard, Kevin Durant, Joel Embiid, Kawhi Leonard, Kyrie Irving.

Third team: Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, LeBron James, Rudy Gobert, Kemba Walker.

Kidd hires by LA, one of the worst modern day coaches I have watched to hopefully bring G to LA. It was always a long shot but he now just secured the largest deal in NBA history.

Dame and Kemba also benefitted.

Also Steph getting first team, Durant getting the second team all while playing less games. 30-1 without KD as well, but some here are calling Steph overrated.

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Also Steph getting first team, Durant getting the second team all while playing less games. 30-1 without KD as well, but some here are calling Steph overrated.

Hahaha
    I used to think that Curry and harden were comparable. Now i realize steph is on his own tier and Harden is more comprable with Westy.

I’d love to see those three teams in a round robin type tournament.

Crazy that Rudy is 3rd team all NBA and can't even make the damn All-Star game. Ridiculous.

Thunder got bounced in the first round in 5 games... they shouldn't have two players on the All-NBA teams.

Remove Westbrook and KD over PG... but everything else is okay I guess.

Lmao at Klay being butthurt he didn't make an All NBA team. That's what happens when you play on a stacked *** team and go ghost regularly. The voters are going to reward guys in worse circumstances. He should just enjoy is automatic All-Star appearances every year for just being on GS.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Crazy that Rudy is 3rd team all NBA and can't even make the damn All-Star game. Ridiculous.
    Dude deserves so much more recognition.

Paul George and Westbrook are the two most overrated players in the league by a comfortable margin.

It's funny how only two teams have multiple All-NBA players: GSW and OKC.

One of those teams is going to its 5th straight final, the other got bounced in the 1st round for the 3rd straight year and lost in 5 games this year.

That just tells you how people overrate them. At the bare minimum can they at least get to the 2nd round? Or the Conference Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Paul George and Westbrook are the two most overrated players in the league by a comfortable margin.

It's funny how only two teams have multiple All-NBA players: GSW and OKC.

One of those teams is going to its 5th straight final, the other got bounced in the 1st round for the 3rd straight year and lost in 5 games this year.

That just tells you how people overrate them. At the bare minimum can they at least get to the 2nd round? Or the Conference Finals?
    Not sure PG is overrated. He played injured the second half. Westbrook just plays harder than everyone and when the playoffs come up it’s pretty even. Worst offensive shot selection player in the NBA. God it must be miserable watching him sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Lmao at Klay being butthurt he didn't make an All NBA team. That's what happens when you play on a stacked *** team and go ghost regularly. The voters are going to reward guys in worse circumstances. He should just enjoy is automatic All-Star appearances every year for just being on GS.
    He is losing out on a ****load of money because of it. Although I doubt the Warriors would’ve given him the whole raise because where’s he going to go? He’s got the perfect situation for himself there.
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-24-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: filter error

really glad jokic got the nod over embiid for first team... well deserved. Much smarter player.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    really glad jokic got the nod over embiid for first team... well deserved. Much smarter player.
    Both are awesome, glad they made it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast