Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol no the Sixers dont want the heats scarps and bad contracts. if Harris or Butler walk their money will be used elsewhere to improve the team. James is staying though according to my unverified, homer, reporter friend.
    Please call MTM by name

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Okay, so I pointed out that Memphis has a front court of JV and JJJ. You seemed to completely ignore that and point out that Whiteside is cap relief. So why would Memphis take minutes away from their future front court in order to play an expiring player 27 million dollars just so he can leave next year? They donít really need any cap relief once Conley is gone which is something I also pointed out which you seemed to ignore as well. Essentially your trade idea is the 13th pick and a player who will slow down the teams development for Conley. This is why I donít take anything you say seriously. Teams arenít trying to help the Heat out.
    1. Whiteside doesnít have to play. He could also be traded to a 3rd team or waived. Heís strictly cap relief.
    2. Yes they do, they should try and be players in the RFA market as well as UFA market. They could also use the space to take back bad contracts packaged with first round picks. I understand this is too in depth for you.
    3. Who else is offering the grizzlies a lottery pick and cap relief for Conley?

no one wants Whiteside. hes been shopped for like 2 years now. hes a ****in bum.

Laugh st my offers all you want, I donít expect philly homers and a troll to agree with me. People tried to clown my Kyrie to the Celtics offer too and then it was 100% right other than I didnít have Zizic going to Cleveland.

I know my ****.

no one wants Whiteside. hes been shopped for like 2 years now. hes a ****in bum.
    And now heís expiring so he actually has some value. I bet you Washington would trade Wall for Dragic Whiteside and the pick just to get out of his contract. He has value in trades now. Not when he had 3/70 left or 2/50.

You obviously donít understand the business side.

you obviously like to make **** up. the only proof you can show of any of these players linked to miami is again an unverified local reporter who was wrong about everything minus the already speculated Juwan Howard to Michigan coaching offer, apparently.

you obviously like to make **** up. the only proof you can show of any of these players linked to miami is again an unverified local reporter who was wrong about everything minus the already speculated Juwan Howard to Michigan coaching offer, apparently.
    Iím not making up ****. What was he wrong about? List them out.

He was first with the howard news and the terms of the contract. Not all that was ďspeculatedĒ

I mean I at least get the idea behind the Memphis one a little. Get something in return and unload a bloated contract.

But man your Philly offer makes no sense.
    1- if Butler wants to sign elsewhere no way Philly does it for 2 expiring contracts in a year where it doesnít help them get under the cap and FA sucks.

2- we wonít help out a EC team that easily. If they want that itís going to take more than JRich (who I like but not at his current or next contract) and Dragic (who doesnít help with any issue other than pissing him off by coming off the bench).

3- if Jimmy wants to sign elsewhere, itís not going to be a team with no cap and no other star players. If he wants Miami, they will have to work to find suckers to take contracts. PBev + Brogdonovich is far better than Dragic + JRich.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean I at least get the idea behind the Memphis one a little. Get something in return and unload a bloated contract.

But man your Philly offer makes no sense.
    1- if Butler wants to sign elsewhere no way Philly does it for 2 expiring contracts in a year where it doesnít help them get under the cap and FA sucks.

2- we wonít help out a EC team that easily. If they want that itís going to take more than JRich (who I like but not at his current or next contract) and Dragic (who doesnít help with any issue other than pissing him off by coming off the bench).

3- if Jimmy wants to sign elsewhere, itís not going to be a team with no cap and no other star players. If he wants Miami, they will have to work to find suckers to take contracts. PBev + Brogdonovich is far better than Dragic + JRich.
    I guess weíll have to wait and see. JRich is on one of the best contracts in the league probably so idk why you donít like him for that money? Youíre not getting a sign and trade from the clippers or any team with 2 max slots for Jimmy. Weíll see but if he leaves youíre more than likely going to be left with nothing significant in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    1. Whiteside doesnít have to play. He could also be traded to a 3rd team or waived. Heís strictly cap relief.
    2. Yes they do, they should try and be players in the RFA market as well as UFA market. They could also use the space to take back bad contracts packaged with first round picks. I understand this is too in depth for you.
    3. Who else is offering the grizzlies a lottery pick and cap relief for Conley?
    1. Okay, so now theyíll just take on a max contract and bench him so he has absolutely no chance to give himself any value in a contract year. That makes a ton of sense for both Memphis and Whiteside. Iím sure Hassan will happily sit down and not make a peep. Or maybe theyíll trade him like you said. Miami has had an awful hard time doing that for the past few years though probably because nobody wants him. Waiving him makes no sense. Theyíre going to pay him 27 million dollars to go away just so they can have the 13th pick? Come on dude.

2. Memphis already has 2 expiring deals in Parsons and CJ so no, they donít need anymore expiring deals for cap relief. They will be in great shape after the 19/20 season money wise.

3. Nobody is probably going to offer Memphis cap relief because once Conley is dealt they will have no need for cap relief after the season is over.

Your trade is essentially the 13th pick for Conley and itís makes no sense unless Memphis wants to do the Heat a favour.

Nothing significant other than $33million in cap space. I rather have that than 2 guys that make our biggest issue worse.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    1. Okay, so now theyíll just take on a max contract and bench him so he has absolutely no chance to give himself any value in a contract year. That makes a ton of sense for both Memphis and Whiteside. Iím sure Hassan will happily sit down and not make a peep. Or maybe theyíll trade him like you said. Miami has had an awful hard time doing that for the past few years though probably because nobody wants him. Waiving him makes no sense. Theyíre going to pay him 27 million dollars to go away just so they can have the 13th pick? Come on dude.

2. Memphis already has 2 expiring deals in Parsons and CJ so no, they donít need anymore expiring deals for cap relief. They will be in great shape after the 19/20 season money wise.

3. Nobody is probably going to offer Memphis cap relief because once Conley is dealt they will have no need for cap relief after the season is over.

Your trade is essentially the 13th pick for Conley and itís makes no sense unless Memphis wants to do the Heat a favour.
    A 13th pick Philly would absolutely demand in a Butler S&T.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Laugh st my offers all you want, I donít expect philly homers and a troll to agree with me. People tried to clown my Kyrie to the Celtics offer too and then it was 100% right other than I didnít have Zizic going to Cleveland.

I know my ****.
    I actually took your offer seriously as did the Philly fans. Your response is name calling. This is why I donít waste my time having actual debates with you. Nobody is trying to help the Heat. The only thing the Heat can and will do is roll out that sorry excuse of a team next year and let those BRUTAL contracts expire. For their sake they better draft someone good at 13 and trade Dragic for a young player or a pick. Miami will be rebuilding, not contending.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    A 13th pick Philly would absolutely demand in a Butler S&T.
    I was only focussing on the Conley deal but I agree with you even though it wonít happen.

Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast