Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2344
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    54,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    So it's released that Giannis because he made all NBA team can sign the largest contract in NBA history in the summer of 2020. Can that number go up if he makes it again?
    No.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lots of money riding on all-nba votes coming up.

    Speaking of which, James Harden has 2 FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE votes. By contrast, Ben Simmons who statistically was far better, had two TOTAL votes for all-NBA.
    Jordan Bell got an all-defense vote and he was so bad at times he went weeks without playing.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You’re baiting is what you’re doing. I’ve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I won’t repeat myself again.
    Better get that old miak

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    38,381
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Kk let me get this straight. You've said before that you've never reported me because I don't bother you and I don't matter. So are you saying that a mod went out of his way to tell you to report people? Man, being a pathological liar must be tough.



    I'm sure you are living a hell of a life. That's why you need to point it out to strangers on the internet
    Wade is not lying. I told him, rather than responding and getting in trouble, to report troublemaking posts. As should everyone.

    Now let's drop it and get back on topic.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,274
    Kd to the bucks. Trade bledsoe. And add Klay to the bucks.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    104,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    So it's released that Giannis because he made all NBA team can sign the largest contract in NBA history in the summer of 2020. Can that number go up if he makes it again?
    Nope but they should sign him right now to the max asap... of the peoples that got the supermax recently it has backfired but it would be a bargain for your boy... He will be well worth that contract and beyond and it will keep him away from big markets like the lakers/knicks etc

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Y’all hear those crickets?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    19,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Wade is not lying. I told him, rather than responding and getting in trouble, to report troublemaking posts. As should everyone.

    Now let's drop it and get back on topic.
    I’m just confused as to why he wouldn’t say who it was exactly. Oh well, guess he wasn’t lying for once.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I’m just confused as to why he wouldn’t say who it was exactly. Oh well, guess he wasn’t lying for once.
    Because it was a private message therefore there was no reason to make it public. I don’t lie and once again you’re shot down. Give it up.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    19,817
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Because it was a private message therefore there was no reason to make it public. I don’t lie and once again you’re shot down. Give it up.
    Please direct me to any other time you’ve shot me down lol. In fact, put it in your sig.

    Anyways, let’s actually be serious in this thread. If you’re going to claim there’s “talk” of the Heat being in on Beal, Jimmy or Conley then provide some links. The reason I make fun of you is because you spew nonsense just to get people talking about a team that’s going to do nothing.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Please direct me to any other time you’ve shot me down lol. In fact, put it in your sig.

    Anyways, let’s actually be serious in this thread. If you’re going to claim there’s “talk” of the Heat being in on Beal, Jimmy or Conley then provide some links. The reason I make fun of you is because you spew nonsense just to get people talking about a team that’s going to do nothing.
    You know what I’m talking about I’m not going back and digging things up.

    A lot of the Heat writers are in on the talks and have done a lot of speculation.

    Here’s a guy who works under Ethan Skolnick who has arguably the most Heat sources of all Miami media.


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Forgot to mention that’s the guy who had Juwan to Michigan and on a 5 year deal before anyone else.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    19,817
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    You know what I’m talking about I’m not going back and digging things up.

    A lot of the Heat writers are in on the talks and have done a lot of speculation.

    Here’s a guy who works under Ethan Skolnick who has arguably the most Heat sources of all Miami media.

    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 05-24-2019 at 12:12 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So this Sylvander dude is who feeds your imagination. Read his May 24 tweet then apply it to all the other ones. You think the Heat will be able to make a trade without giving up Justise or Bam? Who will they trade for Conley? An equally old PG in Dragic to a rebuilding team. If Kyrie walks then Dragic and a pick could get Ainge listening for Hayward but even that’s a long shot.

    Also checking in or back in on a player doesn’t necessarily mean they’re in on him. They’re doing due diligence and if they’re reluctant to give up Justise or Bam then I can’t imagine Washington even giving them the time of day.

    I’m also unsure as to why you posted tweets he made that resulted in nothing. If anything that further proves he knows nothing. My favourite is the one about how all the star players had Miami on their list and how it was humbling that nobody chose Miami. This guy pushes his lies to a ridiculous degree lol.
    That may 24th tweet doesn’t apply to all the others so why would we do that? They’d obvisouky give up anyone for Beal. They have JRich who is on a great contract too. They have picks and expirings.

    Checking back in being in on it’s all the same damn thing, stop nitpicking. They’re interested and would be willing to give up any player to get Beal.

    Do you lack comprehension or what? These guys had Miami in their lists, national reporters even said this so there’s no lie in any of it. It just backs what I told you, they probabky will end up with nothing because Riley has been washed up for awhile now.

    You’re nitpicking so hard you’re starting to make no sense. Either that or you just don’t comprehend what you’re reading because the steam blowing out your ears is fogging your vision.

    This is the same guy who had Juwan to Michigan on a 5 year deal before anyone. The network he’s with is the network who when Woj said Brooklyn Clippers and maybe it was Knicks were Butlers preferred teams, they jumped in and said no, Miami is 100% on the list. Couple days later, not only are they on his list but they are his top preferred destination.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    17,865
    Shot down on back to back days? Damn Johnson just bend the knee and move on.

Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •