Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I just want to know which admin told you to do so. You donít have to repeat anything. Just say which admin it was.
    Itís irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    this is gonna be the wildest FA in a long time. I would like the Sixers to retain Harris but it seems like he is bound to be vastly overpaid and i rather let him walk to then pay him anything close to a max. He can help a good amount of teams though like the Kings would be a nice fit,same with the Pacers, Blazers too but i know theyre capped.

Sixers top priority has to be doing whatever it takes to keep Butler even if its a 5 year max deal. Jimmy is the ****in man and loved in Philly already. He earned every penny he gets from his playoff performance.
    Jimmy is the best player on the team. I wouldn't mind the bucks going after em.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Itís irrelevant.
    Ah okay, I think this falls under the category of your D-League experience and your inside sources. In other words itís a total lie hahaha.

You can report me though. I donít think itís trolling if I make fun of your lies with lies of my own. But yeah sure, the Heat are in on Jimmy, Beal and Conley. Apparently theyíre trying to to lure Alonzo Mourning out of retirement too

But to be serious, I think Tobias ends up on the Nets. I donít see the Sixers keeping him.

You heard it here first.....KD will play in the NBA next season.

Ah okay, I think this falls under the category of your D-League experience and your inside sources. In other words itís a total lie hahaha.

You can report me though. I donít think itís trolling if I make fun of your lies with lies of my own. But yeah sure, the Heat are in on Jimmy, Beal and Conley. Apparently theyíre trying to to lure Alonzo Mourning out of retirement too
    No itís true I just donít have to name who it was. He PMd me and thatís the end of it.

Again, you donít have to believe me. You donít make a difference at all and Iím living a hell of a life brother.

Real wild card of this is if Middleton will get a max. Is he worth it? Nope.

Justise who when moved to PG excelled, has improved his 3 a ton, and is a 2 way guy and only just turned 23 and on a very solid contract for the next 4 years. JRich who is on a solid contract. Bam whoís only 21 with a unique skill set, to a lesser extent DJJ who could end up being very good if he continues to improve his jumper. 13th pick.
    none of those guys are really considered good. I like Bams game but i think hes more of a high energy guy off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    none of those guys are really considered good. I like Bams game but i think hes more of a high energy guy off the bench.
    All of them are considered good, none have reached their potential either obviously. Bam wouldnít be moved in a desk for Conley but obviously would have to be for Beal. Conley doesnít really make sense if they donít have another star/go to scorer set up though.

They definitely have enough to snag Conley.

No itís true I just donít have to name who it was. He PMd me and thatís the end of it.
    Kk let me get this straight. You've said before that you've never reported me because I don't bother you and I don't matter. So are you saying that a mod went out of his way to tell you to report people? Man, being a pathological liar must be tough.

Again, you donít have to believe me. You donít make a difference at all and Iím living a hell of a life brother.
    I'm sure you are living a hell of a life. That's why you need to point it out to strangers on the internet

So it's released that Giannis because he made all NBA team can sign the largest contract in NBA history in the summer of 2020. Can that number go up if he makes it again?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    2nd team would handle the first team in a series

Kk let me get this straight. You've said before that you've never reported me because I don't bother you and I don't matter. So are you saying that a mod went out of his way to tell you to report people? Man, being a pathological liar must be tough.

I'm sure you are living a hell of a life. That's why you need to point it out to strangers on the internet
    I was literally told today (well I read today, donít know when the message came I didnít look) to start reporting trolls. It was Rush if you have to know since it seems to be bothering you so much. I donít have to lie about anything and I could be a clown or a CEO that makes no difference on an Internet forum.

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast