Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Well me talking to myself as if I were on a dupe account definitely wouldnít make sense in that situation so thatís not it.

There were to random very long posts from a dupe account typed out in a different language that no one could understand above that so I said ďso youíre saying you agree with my post about BamĒ because I didnít have a clue what they said but it looks like theyíve been deleted now.
    Suuuuuuuuuure.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So youíre going to be a beginner?
    Go to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuure.
    Yeaaaaaaaa mod who deleted them can back this. How tf would my comment even make sense coming from a dupe? They can also track dupes on here and they result in permaban sooo.......

Yeaaaaaaaa mod who deleted them can back this. How tf would my comment even make sense coming from a dupe? They can also track dupes on here and they result in permaban sooo.......
    there is plenty of ways to get around dupes i believe. I am legit computer stupid so i wouldnt try but i am sure you can use a proxy or something if someone really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    You gotta develop your undercover troll game. I've been stealth trolling for years now - some of which has never even been noticed.
    he doesnt understand real greatness... What it takes to actually be great and how to hold it down nomatter the **** talked at a person.... I have been trolling curry for years now lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Amosler is the King of all trolls and itís not close. If you really want to get it poppin, you bring him back.
    i learned some of my best work from him and sexicano. We hated Howard for the ****ing longest lol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    there is plenty of ways to get around dupes i believe. I am legit computer stupid so i wouldnt try but i am sure you can use a proxy or something if someone really wanted to.
    Well thatís above me and the comment still wouldnít make any sense. Saddletramp out here trolling hard.

Amosler is the King of all trolls and itís not close. If you really want to get it poppin, you bring him back.
    Ah...those were the days. Especially when Kobe was still kickin'. Some of my most interesting back & forths

I'd take Evans Cousins Duo over a lot of users

Per a very reliable and trustworthy source close to the matter:

Korver to the Sixers
    CP3 to the Heat

Per a very reliable and trustworthy source close to the matter:

Korver to the Sixers
    CP3 to the Heat
    Is this the same person who assured you that Westbrook was coming to Miami? If so, you might want to stop believing this person. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Is this the same person who assured you that Westbrook was coming to Miami? If so, you might want to stop believing this person. Just a thought...
    Take your tears to the Rockets forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    It was the same guy who told him Kyrie to the Lakers was a lock.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    It was the same guy who told him Kyrie to the Lakers was a lock.
    Houston fans unite!!!

Take your tears to the Rockets forum.
    When the Heat inevitably sign no one else and end up being a mediocre 6th seed this season, I hope you have someone to lean on and carry you like Lebron carried Wade to those two titles.