Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2046

ON3 LAST DANC3

R. Johnson#3 Inv3stm3nt Prop3rti3s, LLC. Wh3r3 Champions Ar3 Born!

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Hey man the Rockets ainít done. give Morey a chance. Thatís my west team foo lmao

My rockets are going to **** all over the clippers and lakers dreams this year
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Yeah I know. I live in Houston half the year. They my team by default. But i do think Morey has something brewing to.. Hoping
    Told you guys Morey had something brewing

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol why would they send picks? they could have just given you guys westy if they wanted to remove salary... now they have a guy with not as bad of a contract and picks... they arent gonna turn around now and give a first to get out from cp3 when they could have just gave westy to the heat for a young player.

on top of this adding the cp3 contract hard caps you guys again meaning how do you trade for beal when you took in the cp3 contract and have butler on the books etc?
    If OKC can send 3, 1st rd picks to Washington & Miami sends Winslow, Waiters or Dragic to the Wiz; & they trade us Beal, we might can have something. lol

Miami can send over 2 more contracts in JJ & KO to OKC, & Cp3 is traded to Miami.

That's the only way I see CP3 wearing a HEAT uniform. This deal would be better than Miami getting Wall just so they can get Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    More like PSD's Chris Broussard...
    How do you feel about the trade?

ON3 LAST DANC3

maybe... you could have 15-32 mill in cap space but it really depends because butlers salary will jump and you guys will be forced to pay Bam/etc.... on top of that butler is now older and likely on the decline. You could def have cap space for a max guy though.
    Weíll have space for 2 max contracts in 2021 then can sign Bam over the cap using his bird rights.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    PSD Wojs report of Miami going after a 3rd star in the near future after getting Westbrook was confirmed today by Barry Jackson, Miamiís top reporter.

Bend the knee to me.

How do you feel about the trade?
    You can see my full-on meltdown in the other thread, but not great. I don't like Westbrook's game and never really have; seeing him in a Rockets' jersey on ESPN's website makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit. I honestly think the Rockets just got worse on paper, but I'm trying to sell it to myself that it opens up the window for Harden to win a title just a little bit more and that he and Westbrook will get along and fit better than Harden and Paul did.

Basically I'm going to be praying the Astros can do me a solid and win another World Series so I can spend the next few months forgetting this ever happened...

you better pray this isnt the case... CP3 would be awful move for the heat man.... keep dragic and figure things out... CP3 is on a bad decline with an awful contract

You can see my full-on meltdown in the other thread, but not great. I don't like Westbrook's game and never really have; seeing him in a Rockets' jersey on ESPN's website makes me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit. I honestly think the Rockets just got worse on paper, but I'm trying to sell it to myself that it opens up the window for Harden to win a title just a little bit more and that he and Westbrook will get along and fit better than Harden and Paul did.

Basically I'm going to be praying the Astros can do me a solid and win another World Series so I can spend the next few months forgetting this ever happened...
    You are going to love Russ. When Harden isn't trying, Westbrook wont care, he will already be at the rim trying to score.

West is not going to wait on Harden to do anything. To West, thats his team full of shooters.

Weíll have space for 2 max contracts in 2021 then can sign Bam over the cap using his bird rights.
    how will you clear over 60 plus mill exactly? That would be the numbers need to get 2 max guys no?

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/miami-heat/cap/2020/
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-11-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Funny... I feel the exact opposite way. I think Harden is Rocket for a while and you have to compete while heís here so Iím not upset about the picks. The fact the we kept Gordon, Capela, Tucker and got out of Paulís deal while adding a pg whoís in his prime I think is a win.

I feel better knowing that Harden and WB started their careers together and have familiarity. With WB attacking and Harden draining shots from the perimeter, they are easily the deadliest back court in the league. Add the fact that we kept the supporting cast in tack I think the Rockets are favs to come out of he west. I know thatís a bold prediction but I feel like Houston has continuity, and chemistry where as the Clippers and Lakers have to gain that chemistry and that might give us the edge this year.

you better pray this isnt the case... CP3 would be awful move for the heat man.... keep dragic and figure things out... CP3 is on a bad decline with an awful contract
    Wade just wants to see how his brother is feeling after a trade like this. Nothing else.

lol the heat reddit comments

we dodged a bullet now lets dodge a missle in cp3... someone responded with more like a nuclear bomb with cp3 xD
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 07-11-2019 at 11:12 PM.

Wade and Lebron both posted things when Carmelo was ousted by the Rockets as well.

Donít do this, I donít want to hurt your feelings again. The trolling and baiting me doesnít bother me but when I respond you start shedding tears behind the keyboard brah!!
    Haha, you're so cute! Keep feeding us info from your make believe sources.