Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2221

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    wait so negative reports came out when the wizards were losing in november of last year??????? holy hell that is shocking lol... again... the owner themselves and GM love BB.... wall is now hurt and his stock has dropped even more...they arent trading bb to get out from wall for salary that they wont use on free agents that now arent available for 2 plus years and wont go there.

Barry Jackson

@flasportsbuzz
    Per source in contact with one of the teams, Heat has engaged Washington in trade talk. Miami loves Beal, who has said Wizards told him he won't be traded. Taking on Wall (in order to get Beal) & Beal would be highly challenging with cap situation, even if Washington was willing.

1:25 PM - Jul 1, 2019

even if they could pull a miracle off with the cap which is so unlikely its insane.... WASHINGTON ISNT TRADING BEAL UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM THE MOON AND THEY STILL PROBABLY WONT... They love the dude and he loves being there for whatever reason

BB even came out recently and stated he would be open to an extension with washington that he still has 2 years and plenty of time.

PSD Wojs report of Miami going after a 3rd star in the near future after getting Westbrook was confirmed today by Barry Jackson, Miamiís top reporter.

Bend the knee to me.
    llulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 seasons ago... for some odd reason this dude loves washington

Bradley Beal

Verified account

@RealDealBeal23
    Follow Follow @RealDealBeal23
    More
    Love my team!!!

Heat don't leak....in fact the only reliable source for Heat info I know around these parts is LeBatard, and he's been saying that there wasn't even consensus among the FO regarding whether they even wanted him. Reports said Miami appealed to Westy as a destination, and there's little doubt a good deal of Heat higher-ups were interested. But the contract and Westys lack of efficiency was a problem......

I was good either way, but credit to Presti. He got us good man.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    If you factor in money, I think you dodged a bullet. The only question is if this pisses off Jimmy.
    I feel like jimmy will be relieved. His priorities are obvious.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait so negative reports came out when the wizards were losing in november of last year??????? holy hell that is shocking lol... again... the owner themselves and GM love BB.... wall is now hurt and his stock has dropped even more...they arent trading bb to get out from wall for salary that they wont use on free agents that now arent available for 2 plus years and wont go there.
    That was literally a month ago if that, not November lol

I don't doubt that the Wizards love Beal and that he loves them, or that they would like to get rid of the Wall contract, but it's been reported across multiple seasons there being tension between Beal and Wall. The only time they banded together was when they were claiming to be the best duo and there was this little internet squabble happening in the NBA at the time. How much tension there is there, who knows, they said the same thing about CP3 and Harden....well one of them is gone now.

That was literally a month ago if that, not November lol
    yes that same thing was being said in november when they started out horribly... exact same thing word for word... there are reports always that the wizards either should or want to blow it up... the dude you linked is giving his opinion on what you guys should do but every single time the wizards have come out and said they arent trading beal... and its almost impossible to trade him now even in a 3 team trade for salary relief with how the money has dried up... There is no realistic situation right now that would get the heal BB unless they give up the moon and even then again the wizards refuse to trade him

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-playoff-hopes

https://www.theringer.com/2018/11/20...-to-blow-it-up

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    I don't doubt that the Wizards love Beal and that he loves them, or that they would like to get rid of the Wall contract, but it's been reported across multiple seasons there being tension between Beal and Wall. The only time they banded together was when they were claiming to be the best duo and there was this little internet squabble happening in the NBA at the time. How much tension there is there, who knows, they said the same thing about CP3 and Harden....well one of them is gone now.
    yea every report always though... every year there is 10 reports about the wizards blowing it up with beal either saying he loves it here or the wizards saying they arent trading him..... even recently is was open to an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    yuck... that is worse then taking westy... at least westy is good... cp3 contract isnt as bad as westy but CP3 is aging badly.... if OKC was able to get out from westy and then get out from cp3 and get 2 firsts from OKC plus more from the heat..... MY god.

yuck... that is worse then taking westy... at least westy is good... cp3 contract isnt as bad as westy but CP3 is aging badly.... if OKC was able to get out from westy and then get out from cp3 and get 2 firsts from OKC plus more from the heat..... MY god.
    Miami doesn't have picks. Maybe Wizards?