Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 159 of 161 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2401
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Not so sure that deal ages well. They have enough money with Beard and Westy. Besides Capela and now Gordon. I bet Tucker isn't happy he didn't get the money yet........
    Had to do it. Donít want to lose him and get nothing in return and I doubt he would have brought in much via trade. Fertitta is cheap so Iím surprised that this went thru but after this core is gone, thereís going to be a rebuild unless Morey flips the older guyís for cheaper and younger. Also, that last season is non guaranteed unless they win a title, and if they win a title, itíll be well worth it.

They have another few years on their window. Gotta do what you gotta do.

D'Angelo Russell is getting ready to become a Splash Brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQylYUIgq4Q

just throw the ball up and it goes in.
    Last edited by Dade County; 09-12-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Joe Johnson signed with the Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Joe Johnson signed with the Pistons.
    Waived Michael Beasley to make room for him.

Anyone have an accurate list of FAs left?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Anyone have an accurate list of FAs left?
    https://www.nba.com/freeagents/2019/tracker

This is updated with the Joe Johnson story, so it should be up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    https://www.nba.com/freeagents/2019/tracker

This is updated with the Joe Johnson story, so it should be up to date.
    87 left
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    87 left
    WAY more than that left ... they just don't list all the players who were not in the NBA last year or were not ever drafted.
    Last edited by Scoots; 09-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Great thread to be stickied. Killing it Scoots and other NBA mods. This place is cracking!

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Great thread to be stickied. Killing it Scoots and other NBA mods. This place is cracking!
    Lmao...to be fair...1st take/undisputed/first things first/you name it really arenít talking any basketball right now. I mean this is the absolute slowest time for nba basketball talk right now. But still lmao

IKH I can't stand you even more for knowing and watching all of these **** shows. But still lmao : )

Fun Fact: All the NBA shooting charts for the past decade just came out and there is literally NO place on the floor where James Harden rates above the NBA average. Literally not one spot 😂 (i have seen it broken down to 20 parameters). And there is a contingent that think this guy is the best in the world due to his scoring prowess. The FREE THROW QUEEN. I refuse to acknowledge her as anything otherwise from this point forward.

#equality

Lebron is ******* as a shooter over the decade as well (worse than Harden as he's actually sub NBA average from many spots), but at least he has his place from 3feet and in, and he dominates that space. Harden's *** is not even above the NBA average from there either.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lebron is ******* as a shooter over the decade as well (worse than Harden as he's actually sub NBA average from many spots), but at least he has his place from 3feet and in, and he dominates that space. Harden's *** is not even above the NBA average from there either.

One of my favorite things is to see you beech and moan about guys that are directly compared to Curry. Not everyone gets to play with a stacked 5 man lineup.

There aren't 5 players over the past decade that have been better than Lebron or Harden over that period so if they don't shoot above average like someone's darling, oh well.

Curry is the greatest shooter but we're going to see A LOT this year with what he can do as a lone alpha. I'm excited to see it.

BIG 3