Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 160 of 161 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161 LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2401
  1. #2386
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,626
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lebron is ******* as a shooter over the decade as well (worse than Harden as he's actually sub NBA average from many spots), but at least he has his place from 3feet and in, and he dominates that space. Harden's *** is not even above the NBA average from there either.
    I guess Lebron and Shaq have a lot in common.

  2. #2387
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,846
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Fun Fact: All the NBA shooting charts for the past decade just came out and there is literally NO place on the floor where James Harden rates above the NBA average. Literally not one spot 😂 (i have seen it broken down to 20 parameters). And there is a contingent that think this guy is the best in the world due to his scoring prowess. The FREE THROW QUEEN. I refuse to acknowledge her as anything otherwise from this point forward.

    #equality
    How you gonna say this without linking the charts

  3. #2388
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Great thread to be stickied. Killing it Scoots and other NBA mods. This place is cracking!
    Youíve said that youíre just baiting the mods to ban you. Why donít you be a man and either quit acting like a ***** or just leave.

  4. #2389
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066

  5. #2390
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,354
    Again with CP3? Stay away Riles.....

  6. #2391
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16,877
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Again with CP3? Stay away Riles.....
    Iím sure this is more of the usual media clickbaiting than actually coming from Miamiís FO.

    There is interest in Paul for sure but only if he waives that player option or whatever it was so his contract is gone by the time the big free agent targets hit the market.

    I wonder if Wade would consider a comeback if the team ever has Jimmy and CP3 on it. Either that or I wouldnít rule out him trying to help Bron get over the hump winning a championship with LA. Iíd be cool with that too.

  7. #2392
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Valley
    Posts
    8,003
    Does anyone know what day Media Day is?

  8. #2393
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/09/...post-id=139877


    Uhhhhh, say wha now? Ryan Anderson back to the Rockets for a partially guaranteed contract?

  9. #2394
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/09/...post-id=139877


    Uhhhhh, say wha now? Ryan Anderson back to the Rockets for a partially guaranteed contract?
    Supposedly he turned down the Lakers (according to local radio)

  10. #2395
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Supposedly he turned down the Lakers (according to local radio)
    Weird. Didnít think it ended well for him in Houston but who knows. Maybe he just likes the system better and the pressureís off now.

  11. #2396
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/09/...post-id=139877


    Uhhhhh, say wha now? Ryan Anderson back to the Rockets for a partially guaranteed contract?
    How many people they gonna bring in? lol

    The funniest part about it, is Mike only plays a 7-8 man rotation all season long. They would have no issue going 13 deep with everyone they picked up but it'll never happen because of who they have as HC.

  12. #2397
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    I read on another site. But they didn't know how credible the source was. But anyway the rumor is Celtics trade Hayward to Cavs for Thompson and Clarkson. Take it for a grain of salt. But not much else to discuss here other then possible CP3 trade. Celtics clear next years contract of Hayward for two expiring contracts. So this would open up cap for Brown if they wanted to extend him. But they have him in a holding pattern. Cavs take a risk on Hayward but if healthy may keep Love happy for chance of 8th seed playoffs.

  13. #2398
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I read on another site. But they didn't know how credible the source was. But anyway the rumor is Celtics trade Hayward to Cavs for Thompson and Clarkson. Take it for a grain of salt. But not much else to discuss here other then possible CP3 trade. Celtics clear next years contract of Hayward for two expiring contracts. So this would open up cap for Brown if they wanted to extend him. But they have him in a holding pattern. Cavs take a risk on Hayward but if healthy may keep Love happy for chance of 8th seed playoffs.
    Cavs better jump on that!

  14. #2399
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066

  15. #2400
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,066
    Lowry got a 1 year extension for $31M.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •