Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast

2019 NBA Free Agency

Big names looking to see what's out there for them, a HUGE number of total free agents and a HUGE amount of money available to sign them caused by the number of 1 year deals signed last year.

Kings supposedly targeting Tobias Harris.

From these playoffs the Warriors, Sixers, Raptors, Bucks, and Celtics all have major free agents looking for big money and not at all certain to stay.

Miami apparently had a deal done for Wall before his injury, thank god that fell through.

Iíve seen Miami likes Conley Jimmy and Beal and will reach out about all meaning their pick is probably gone.

Jimmy and Conley both in Miami next year is a lot of the speculation Iím seeing but Iím going to guess we get no one because Riley is washed.

this is gonna be the wildest FA in a long time. I would like the Sixers to retain Harris but it seems like he is bound to be vastly overpaid and i rather let him walk to then pay him anything close to a max. He can help a good amount of teams though like the Kings would be a nice fit,same with the Pacers, Blazers too but i know theyre capped.

Sixers top priority has to be doing whatever it takes to keep Butler even if its a 5 year max deal. Jimmy is the ****in man and loved in Philly already. He earned every penny he gets from his playoff performance.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Miami apparently had a deal done for Wall before his injury, thank god that fell through.

Iíve seen Miami likes Conley Jimmy and Beal and will reach out about all meaning their pick is probably gone.

Jimmy and Conley both in Miami next year is a lot of the speculation Iím seeing but Iím going to guess we get no one because Riley is washed.
    Miami has nothing of value to trade for a player like Conley or Beal. That team needs to be blown up but not having that 2021 makes that tough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Miami has nothing of value to trade for a player like Conley or Beal. That team needs to be blown up but not having that 2021 makes that tough.
    Expirings, picks, good young players. They have enough for Conley definitely not both and probably not Beal period.

Iíve actually heard the Conley stuff is currently being discussed, theyíve always loved him. Donít see why they would do it without pairing with another star and go to scorer though.

Lots of money riding on all-nba votes coming up.

Speaking of which, James Harden has 2 FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE votes. By contrast, Ben Simmons who statistically was far better, had two TOTAL votes for all-NBA.

Sources told me that KD likes the Heat. Apparently the Knicks stuff is all a smoke screen.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Sources told me that KD likes the Heat. Apparently the Knicks stuff is all a smoke screen.
    Iíve been told to report all troll activity by admin so be careful.

Expirings, picks, good young players. They have enough for Conley definitely not both and probably not Beal period.
    what good young players? its a team of avg to mediocre players on mostly bad contracts.

Iíve been told to report all troll activity by admin so be careful.
    Which admin?

Iím just reporting what my sources tell me. Just like you do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    what good young players? its a team of avg to mediocre players on mostly bad contracts.
    Justise who when moved to PG excelled, has improved his 3 a ton, and is a 2 way guy and only just turned 23 and on a very solid contract for the next 4 years. JRich who is on a solid contract. Bam whoís only 21 with a unique skill set, to a lesser extent DJJ who could end up being very good if he continues to improve his jumper. 13th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Which admin?

Iím just reporting what my sources tell me. Just like you do lol.
    Youíre baiting is what youíre doing. Iíve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I wonít repeat myself again.

Youíre baiting is what youíre doing. Iíve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I wonít repeat myself again.
    I just want to know which admin told you to do so. You donít have to repeat anything. Just say which admin it was.

Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast