Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    great show. I was also a fan of Bored to Death- different type of HBO comedy but I thought it was funny
    Decent show.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    24,995
    I ****ing love The Shield. Arguably my favorite of all time. Ending was absolute perfection.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Season 2 of the wires my favorite haha

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Let's not forget about the almighty Eastbound & Down.
    Youre God damn right

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,492
    Tough crowd with Colin Quinn it's all in YouTube watch it.

    Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,793
    Fell in love with Sneaky Pete this weekend. Then unfortunately found out Giovanni Ribisi is a Scientologist and that pretty much ruined everything for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,153
    New mini series on HBO about chernobyl is amazing

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Fell in love with Sneaky Pete this weekend. Then unfortunately found out Giovanni Ribisi is a Scientologist and that pretty much ruined everything for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's an idea: don't worry about what entertainers do in their private life. Back to your original point: Sneaky Pete is pretty good; don't love it, don't hate it but it generally keeps my attention.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    40,194
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Here's an idea: don't worry about what entertainers do in their private life. Back to your original point: Sneaky Pete is pretty good; don't love it, don't hate it but it generally keeps my attention.
    There is another that always mentions that he hates that guy I wonder if that is why.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    40,194
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    New mini series on HBO about chernobyl is amazing
    Was psyched for it but I thought the first episode was terrible. Itís such a good idea for a show


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    43,868
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Was psyched for it but I thought the first episode was terrible. Itís such a good idea for a show


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What did you find terrible about it?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,678
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Was psyched for it but I thought the first episode was terrible. Itís such a good idea for a show


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it was hard to watch. I turned it off before the episode ended. I'll definitely revisit it when I'm in a more correct mood because I think it looks fascinating and I've heard nothing but good things, but man...it was grim. And I figured there'd by absolutely no let up.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    42,314
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    There is another that always mentions that he hates that guy I wonder if that is why.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right. I forget who it is though.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,335
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I thought it was hard to watch. I turned it off before the episode ended. I'll definitely revisit it when I'm in a more correct mood because I think it looks fascinating and I've heard nothing but good things, but man...it was grim. And I figured there'd by absolutely no let up.
    Thatís fair. Itís incredibly dark, you need to be in the right mindset to watch it. I think youíll be glad you revisit it when you do, itís unbelievable. Itís been a good source of discussion with several friends too, always nice to have a show that can go beyond the screen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Caguas, New York, Bronx, Long Island, Florida
    Posts
    6,272
    Westworld is a very good show to watch.

    Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •