Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Shields also is very very good very underrated. I like the sopranos better then both but the other two are also top notch.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk
    loved early seasons sopranos... had a huge crush when i was younger on the daughter when she grew up but holy **** what a show.

Season one is think the best tv ever. And meadows a cutey for sure haha

Isabelle and I dream of Jean cusamano is up vs most shows bests.
    Last edited by Midnightbottle; 05-24-2019 at 03:38 AM.

I started my Deadwood rewatch a few days ago. 3 seasons aired in total (2003-2006) and it concluded without a proper ending. Next week after all these years the movie version is finally coming out on HBO.

One reviewer (I only read the headline) has called it the most satisfying end to a TV series ever. Brilliant TV series and I have high hopes for the movie. Cannot bloody wait.

Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    I started my Deadwood rewatch a few days ago. 3 seasons aired in total (2003-2006) and it concluded without a proper ending. Next week after all these years the movie version is finally coming out on HBO.

One reviewer (I only read the headline) has called it the most satisfying end to a TV series ever. Brilliant TV series and I have high hopes for the movie. Cannot bloody wait.
    I always wanted to do dead wood just never have. I like everybody in it it i really should.

By the way don't know if you guys ever watched this show Seinfeld it's pretty bomb.

I always wanted to do dead wood just never have. I like everybody in it it i really should.

Word to the wise if you do, pay absolute attention to the dialogue, otherwise youíll be constantly rewinding. The acting (Ian McShane is amazing), dialogue and everything about it is just amazing. I canít speak highly enough about it.

HBO really do create quality programming. Deadwood, Game of Thrones, The Wire, The Sopranos. Just brilliant.

By the way don't know if you guys ever watched this show Seinfeld it's pretty bomb.

Iíve vaguely heard of it. 4 friends, right?

[emoji12]

Word to the wise if you do, pay absolute attention to the dialogue, otherwise youíll be constantly rewinding. The acting (Ian McShane is amazing), dialogue and everything about it is just amazing. I canít speak highly enough about it.

HBO really do create quality programming. Deadwood, Game of Thrones, The Wire, The Sopranos. Just brilliant.
    Mcshane is why I want to the guys a fooking legend. guy was in one episode of games and American horror story and killed both.

Iíve vaguely heard of it. 4 friends, right?

[emoji12]
    Some guy in a cape shows up at a point I think

Mcshane is why I want to the guys a fooking legend. guy was in one episode of games and American horror story and killed both.

I was quite excited when I heard he was appearing in an episode of GOT. American Gods is a show I have on the back burner to watch as he is in it. I have never watched American horror story.

Now with the Deadwood movie coming out, good incentive to watch the TV series.

Some guy in a cape shows up at a point I think

Wrong show then. I was thinking of the Merv Griffin Show. I donít know this Seinfeld show.

Wrong show then. I was thinking of the Merv Griffin Show. I donít know this Seinfeld show.
    Is it true that good ole marv got his set in the trash?

Is it true that good ole marv got his set in the trash?

Why yes, in a large dumpster. Pretty remarkable find.

Why yes, in a large dumpster. Pretty remarkable find.
    Giddy up!

I tried "The Wire" years ago. Made it to episode 3 of season 2, and quit. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast