Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    Westworld is a very good show to watch.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
    While it's on, sure... But this taking two years between seasons thing really sucks because it's hard to stay engaged with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I thought it was hard to watch. I turned it off before the episode ended. I'll definitely revisit it when I'm in a more correct mood because I think it looks fascinating and I've heard nothing but good things, but man...it was grim. And I figured there'd by absolutely no let up.
    agreed. me and my wife watched it together both with high hopes and were both like Jesus let the **** melt down and lets get to the cover up, effects, international ramifications.... IDK I mentioned this thread to her and she said people had told her they really liked it too so maybe we just being moody. It also seems to be against some unwritten rule for Americans to write a Russian character that has a personality

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    agreed. me and my wife watched it together both with high hopes and were both like Jesus let the **** melt down and lets get to the cover up, effects, international ramifications.... IDK I mentioned this thread to her and she said people had told her they really liked it too so maybe we just being moody. It also seems to be against some unwritten rule for Americans to write a Russian character that has a personality
    I don't really understand your complaint. You wanted them to gloss over the explosion and immediate ramifications? It's a pretty important part of the story. They get to all of that.

Not directly related to what you're saying, but I do find the English accents a bit jarring. Interesting choice, would have liked Russian accents, but I got used to it.

I saw this thread and decided to watch the first episode immediately after. Figured I'd share it.

Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I don't really understand your complaint. You wanted them to gloss over the explosion and immediate ramifications? It's a pretty important part of the story. They get to all of that.

Not directly related to what you're saying, but I do find the English accents a bit jarring. Interesting choice, would have liked Russian accents, but I got used to it.
    We thought it was boring. I think the drabness Manram alluded to was part of that

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I saw this thread and decided to watch the first episode immediately after. Figured I'd share it.

Yeah i watched 1 and 2 monday and 3 and 4 tuesday. Its pretty good!

That dosimeter reaching full pitch was absolutely chilling. I find the show to be gripping. I also didn't know a lot of details and I'm just astonished at some things. The level of sacrifice some citizens made, I mean my heart was aching. I had no idea about the 3 volunteers who essentially saved the entire continent of Europe. The story is incredible. The show is grim, sure, but it is so well depicted. I'm 3 EP in, we're gonna wait to watch 4 and 5 when 5 drops.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Guess you must be unfamiliar with Noho Hank:

https://youtu.be/5zXrjeTNXJw

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

The Orville (when the next season starts)

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    While it's on, sure... But this taking two years between seasons thing really sucks because it's hard to stay engaged with the show.
    Agree. Idk why they keep doing it like this

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Agree. Idk why they keep doing it like this
    I guess because it's a pretty complex plot, the actors and set pieces are pretty expensive, and HBO doesn't care how long it takes between seasons as long as you're putting out a good product.

That said, Westworld kinda sucks IMO, but it's a fun watch and I'm interested in seeing how Aaron Paul does in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I guess because it's a pretty complex plot, the actors and set pieces are pretty expensive, and HBO doesn't care how long it takes between seasons as long as you're putting out a good product.

That said, Westworld kinda sucks IMO, but it's a fun watch and I'm interested in seeing how Aaron Paul does in the next season.
    Yeah they are more technically complex shows, but still it does present an issue with keeping interested.

I didn't like season 2 as much, it was a bit odd, but really liked season 1. I just saw the new trailer for season three earlier today and had no idea Aaron Paul was in it. He looks good in the trailer at least

Kind of excited for The Witcher, will be reading the books for my fantasy itch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOT for the 3rd time since it ended.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

WD is still one of the options to choose from lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456