Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Game 4 Raptors vs Bucks- NBA Playoffs - ECF

Tonight 8:30 pm
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Prediction: Giannis goes off for 40 points, but we overcome it with best 3pt shooting game of the playoffs. Raptors win by 6 points.

I don't see Giannis going off for 40 in any game this series. Not the way the Raptors are collapsing on all of his drives. I could see them being even better from deep as a team than they were in game 3 though tonight. They have been getting a lot of open looks. I want to see them keep attacking the basket though and not just staying on the outside and taking jumpers. I want to see Pascal, Kawhi and Powell attacking the rim,...and Lowry playing P&R and not just P&P with Ibaka.

kawhi on giannis all game. Ibaka has proven he cant defend him, and kawhi has proven he can.

giannis and his traveling is getting pretty silly. they need to call that.

Keep doubling him in the corners. been very effective.

We need lowry to step up. everyone else is gonna be tired af.

this might surprise some, but i want nurse to draw up that gasol screen under the basket to free up Fvv and Green for open 3's early in the game. those guys are due for a big game.

I think Gasol is extra agressive this game and has his best game of the playoffs. Shaq and co were really calling him out for not being agressive in the post-game interview. shaq asked a hillarious questions like "were you mad because you didnt play well? or were you mad because you werent agressive?" lol. I think he's going to kill it.

I will get a better sense of the game once it starts and I see kawais gait. Thatís key for me. Lowrys finger is second.

Aside from that I also feel Green is due for a monster game hitting threes. I sure hope it starts today. Siakam big, gasol big, Leonard and Lowry big. Powell and Ibaka whatever they can bring as bonus. Iím not counting on Fred I just donít see it. Less minutes for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    I will get a better sense of the game once it starts and I see kawais gait. Thatís key for me. Lowrys finger is second.

Aside from that I also feel Green is due for a monster game hitting threes. I sure hope it starts today. Siakam big, gasol big, Leonard and Lowry big. Powell and Ibaka whatever they can bring as bonus. Iím not counting on Fred I just donít see it. Less minutes for him.
    I donít think Lowrys finger is a big issue. Luckily itís not his shooting hand

Fred shouldn't see a single second of PT tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Fred shouldn't see a single second of PT tonight.
    That's just not realistic.. I don't think you can go to Meeks or Lin for extended minutes at this point, and Lowry can't play 48 minutes. Green and Leonard are bad as PGs, so that only leaves you with FVV.

We are stuck with him. Eventually, he will hit some open 3s, too.. he must.

Get ibaka in with gasol clog that paint immediately

Go to Kawhi from the start can't afford any misses or poor shooting from Gasol

In my opinion Ibaka should not shoot any three's he needs to take a step inside the arc and shoot his long two balls

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    Go to Kawhi from the start can't afford any misses or poor shooting from Gasol
    Gasol is not being appreciated in this forum lol. Val would never do what he has been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    In my opinion Ibaka should not shoot any three's he needs to take a step inside the arc and shoot his long two balls
    Ibaka is struggling. Hopefully he can bring his defensive game.

Thereís been a fred sighting lol

Lowry going off 🔥

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast