Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Good to get that w out of the way. Raps gotta feel a little more confident for game 4. Incredible game. Very defensive so it wasn’t pretty but they grinded this one out.

Playoff Powell saved us.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Playoff Powell saved us.
    He’s played better than green this series. I think it might be time for him to start. Green has been a complete no show

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He’s played better than green this series. I think it might be time for him to start. Green has been a complete no show
    I'm still starting Green for defense and we need Powell's spark off the bench IMO.

Green's shot always looks good. Maybe the last one he made gets him going.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

If Lowry didn't get fouled out we would have won the game without it even going down to Pascals 2 missed ft's. And if Pascal made his 2 ft's we wouldn't have been in the double OT.

With all that being said, i'm confident we have a chance now even being down 2-1.

It should be a good motivator. Gasol must've shut down some of his critics with a near triple double and 5 blocks... Powell was fantastic, Lowry and Siakam had good games... The team is coming alive just in time.

Now we just better than 2-20 from VV and Green. I know Green can do it.

Couldn’t watch again because of superstitions. Thank goodness they won.

I've been fishing/camping all weekend.

We were all sitting around the fire watching Google live score updates and cheering lol.

Gonna need to find a replay.

Honestly I was wrong about Marcs conditioning. He seemed pretty fresh even into the 2OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Honestly I was wrong about Marcs conditioning. He seemed pretty fresh even into the 2OT.
    Yeah I never thought he had a conditioning issue. Infact it seems like he's slimmed down a bit since his younger days. Likely in an effort to adapt to the new era along with developing his 3.
    However - especially in contrast with jv - he has lost some major strength inside on rebounds and offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    His defense in 4th and both OTs was fantastic... he was contesting just about every shot in the paint, and all with 5 fouls.

Apart from a few brain-dead moments in the middle of the game (like when he could've dunked the ball but instead does a half-court heave to Bledsoe... ), he had a great game.

I expect either Danny green or ibaka to have both big games! I’m really just sick and tired of not only are own fans but everyone talking about how bad the bucks played and not giving one ounce of credit to the best defensive team in the nba. I don’t care what anyone says but I’m 100% sure that we have the best defensive team in the nba and should propel us to the nba finals like I’ve stated consistently in here for over some time!!!

People just keep focusing on the bucks bench and are not realizing the veteran team we have led by the best player in the nba kawai. Raptors in 6! The fact that we held Greek to under 12 points or whatever it was is a Freek nature in its self. We can shut down “anyone”!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345