Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You guys do agree that the Lee Harvey Oswald sole gunman and bullet trajectory story is as credible as us looking for wmds to invade, right? i dont know what the hell happened (there are some wild theories tho) but i know BS when i see it.
    Yeah, I don't fully buy the Oswald story. Cooper actually goes in to that fairly deeply in one of his YouTube videos (that I'm pretty sure has been pulled from the site).

I used to love him back in the day, i still appreciate his work but i no longer think of these guys as heroes since ive been fooled by what i consider shills before. it truly is an information war today, no wonder the biggest loudmouth shill took that moniker.
    Who took what moniker?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Thats just asking way too much
    its like going through a fast, the hunger is intense at first but after a few days it gets significantly easier. challenge yourself during no nut novermber when you can run into random people going thru the same mission for support.

it really helps clear the mind, it was harder to stop eating junk food come to think of it

marychristine Guest
    its like going through a fast, the hunger is intense at first but after a few days it gets significantly easier. challenge yourself during no nut novermber when you can run into random people going thru the same mission for support.

it really helps clear the mind, it was harder to stop eating junk food come to think of it
    Yeah, no.

Sounds like you had a real wankin' problem.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like you had a real wankin' problem.
    I did, I saw haw it detracted from my relationship, its actually not that uncommon in todays desensitized society bro, so if u were trying to shame me, my point still stands. Reduce your self jizzing, you WILL notice the proportional difference. Im not saying to not ****, just dont self **** urself

Yeah, no.
    what if i paid you ten whole dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Na, tower 7 was hella short compared to the buildings around it, I believe. Wouldn't a made sense for a plane to nose dive down into a building

I do remember them showing the crash site, and it seemed quite obvious this plane looked significantly different with significantly less wreckage than every other on land plane crash we've ever seen. I thought they shot it down but just wanted to keep the calm so said it crashed, but they pretty much stuck with the crash story.
    an underrated post, you have the gift of discernment. not saying youre right, just saying i follow that logic. then again, would you be interested in hearing a more credible alternative?
    Last edited by Chronz; 07-19-2019 at 12:56 AM.

marychristine Guest
    what if i paid you ten whole dollars?
    I might consider it for 50. But how can I prove it?

I did, I saw haw it detracted from my relationship, its actually not that uncommon in todays desensitized society bro, so if u were trying to shame me, my point still stands. Reduce your self jizzing, you WILL notice the proportional difference. Im not saying to not ****, just dont self **** urself
    Hey, I'm not the one that can't keep my hands off my weiner. I'll rub one out when I feel like it and am certainly not taking advice from you on the matter.

marychristine Guest
    This was him.

Lulz

I might consider it for 50. But how can I prove it?
    i have mastered the art, i can tell. just send me dick picks daily for a month

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Hey, I'm not the one that can't keep my hands off my weiner. I'll rub one out when I feel like it and am certainly not taking advice from you on the matter.
    you should feel like doing it less just to see what happens. im down to basically zero masterbation, save for the inevitable day when the moon aligns.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Also, another building of the WTC complex called Tower 7 collapsed (after it was evacuated), even though nothing happened to it. Maybe the Pennsylvania plane was supposed to hit it.
    I have no proof whatsoever but I think it was headed for the Whitehouse.

marychristine Guest
    i have mastered the art, i can tell. just send me dick picks daily for a month
    Thats creepy. But Also I dont have one of those and its gonna be a lot more than $50 bucks for anything like that.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast