Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    My current sig is a fake. She can't be real......

She is an alien.
    LOL, thats such a cliche conspiracy talking point. If you know anything about that scene, you would know many dont believe in Aliens, they believe in interdimensional beings but not ET (well unless you mean from this very same terrain), theres actually a subset that believes its all an intentional hoax to bring about the 1 world order, its based around something dubbed project blue beam.

In that community, theres many who believe your lady might just be a tranny

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The problem with the secret overlords theory is... who are these overlords? Unless they have some sort of time travel or anti-aging technology we are unaware of, whoever the overlords were that say toppled Iran for their own purposes, they are long dead. So they are doing this to pass down their overlording ways to their families?

I think there are powerful and rich people who are drastically effecting world events for their own ends and profit, I just don't think it's as coordinated or as intentionally nefarious as people make out.
    I dont see the dilemna. If you get look into these conspiracies you find plenty of coincidences that only make sense if planned decades in advanced. I wouldn't put that past the royal families who have proven incredibly adept at hiding their agendas. Think of it this way, if it were obvious or even a statistical probability you deem credible, then the intelligence agencies servicing the powers that be havent been doing their job. Those in control want you thinking exactly that way, its impossible because of my world view.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree. The difference is I don't think there's some small Cabal of humans that sit around a circular table in robes and determine how the world is going to go.

I think most of these powerful people are acting for themselves or in concert with a small group of friends/partners to further their interests oftentimes at the expense of the world and others.
    this is the type of stuff im talking about, the images in your head were the result of controlled media. why would you presume anything about their tradition?

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The way the world is now, I'll bet God wishes he hadn't promised to never flood the earth again. {LOL}
    wat? 1 conspiracy is that its a cycle

as an aside, unless words like psyop, controlled opposition and predictive/mind programming are part of your vocabulary, dont talk conspiracies. these are generic terms but you guys should know the community at large. Ive personally talked with engineers for 911 truth, pilots for 911 truth, im telling you guys, these "experts" agree, there is no echo chamber, there is no consistent theory.

if you alleged 911 truthers havent even heard of the theories of there being no planes, empty building and/or directed engery/holographic technology then you guys have prolly only heard the very rudimentary aspects of the alleged conpsiracy

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it sounds crazier once you delve into the layers of the motivation.

put it this way, if you guys still think money is paramount then you dont get the value of influence

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Not that I disagree, because I do love conspiracy theories and think that there is some truth to some of them. But how do we explain the beginnings of religions and such if these beginnings happened thousands of years ago when there was little or no inter connectivity between the powers that be of different countries and such? Just curious what the explanation is behind that.

Here's something I came across in my love of a good conspiracy...

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-35411684

Basically a mathematical equation to dis spell large scale conspiracies.
    remember when the bbc reported the collapse of a building before it happened on that fateful september day?

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Some say that aliens live on the moon and told astronauts to keep off of their territory. There's another bizarre theory that the Apollo 13 crew was saved with help from the aliens.
    idk which version of the universe you believe (yes theres more than 1 even amongst the intelligentsia) but the notion that aliens are keeping an eye on us by living in our already quesitonable moon system is lol worthy. it would all but prove the moon was created/designed and not a result of the already laughable theory we have on its creation.

I feel like you guys grew up sucking your professors dick and never learned how to question him.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    TWA flight 800 was not a mechanical accident and was hit by a missle or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what about new zealand flight 901?

You so woke, bruh.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    what about new zealand flight 901?
    If I didnt see it for myself, I wouldn't believe this guy existed. The username the photo the psychotic rants. I must know more.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    If I didnt see it for myself, I wouldn't believe this guy existed. The username the photo the psychotic rants. I must know more.
    Celebrities fakes their own death and live out the rest of their lives on celebrity island

Celebrities fakes their own death and live out the rest of their lives on celebrity island
    Lol. Tell us more.

I dont see the dilemna. If you get look into these conspiracies you find plenty of coincidences that only make sense if planned decades in advanced. I wouldn't put that past the royal families who have proven incredibly adept at hiding their agendas. Think of it this way, if it were obvious or even a statistical probability you deem credible, then the intelligence agencies servicing the powers that be havent been doing their job. Those in control want you thinking exactly that way, its impossible because of my world view.
    This is another problem with your theory. Intelligence agencies are made up of literally hundreds of thousands of people around the globe. How many of them are in on it? Why would they be in on it? A mathematician broke down how many people who have to be in on various conspiracies and showed that the number is so large that the conspiracy is essentially impossible without someone coming forward.

this is the type of stuff im talking about, the images in your head were the result of controlled media. why would you presume anything about their tradition?
    Even without presuming anything about their tradition, my question still stands. Unless you believe they possess some means of living for hundreds of years, what would a powerful overlord today get out of setting up the possibility for a 1 world government that a subsequent overlord can control long after he's dead?

I do accept that besides an extremely select, world-class couple of, the remainder of us have basically contracted hirelings.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast