Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree. The difference is I don't think there's some small Cabal of humans that sit around a circular table in robes and determine how the world is going to go.

I think most of these powerful people are acting for themselves or in concert with a small group of friends/partners to further their interests oftentimes at the expense of the world and others.
    Yes, exactly, so what's the disagreement here?

What conspiracy do you believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The problem with the secret overlords theory is... who are these overlords? Unless they have some sort of time travel or anti-aging technology we are unaware of, whoever the overlords were that say toppled Iran for their own purposes, they are long dead. So they are doing this to pass down their overlording ways to their families?

I think there are powerful and rich people who are drastically effecting world events for their own ends and profit, I just don't think it's as coordinated or as intentionally nefarious as people make out.
    Vlade can you please use your super duper military clearance to find out if the Navy shot down TWA flight 800?
    Last edited by ewing; 05-21-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, exactly, so what's the disagreement here?
    No disagreement at all

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah, I agree Kinko's point but his conclusion that there's a tangible group of non-government people pulling all the strings globally is definitely where it goes from worthwhile observation to fantastical conspiracy.

Narrow it down in focus and scope to specific countries and governments and then he doesn't have a conspiracy at all.
    There are private armies that are made up of extremely skilled soldiers that work for large corporations. If a company can afford that, you don't think they can buy a politician?
    People from china have investments in the US and and russian companies. That's why nations don't matter. Nations are irrelevant. Money and power are the bosses.
    If you don't believe that there are people who live way above the law and yield extreme power and influence based on their wallets, contacts and mutual interests, I would say that is fantasy.
    If you don't believe that there are men who want enough cache that they can manipulate the market however they want?

If you could afford a private army of former special ops and had investments in a certain location that were being threatened, would you use that army? If you were a way over the top guy who wanted to do a takeover and thought that your best option would be to cripple the competition, would you?
    So if you were trying to gain control of an oil field, would you have your army hire a group to sabotage? Or have that group play the rebel card? With the gamble that a big name nation would buy in and help you out for a cut?

With ownership and control of a major media outlet, you can choose how you want to promote your story.

I didn't say it was one group. It's whoever climbs to the top. The catch is, to climb that high, you need to be in that ring. So while the smaller group shifts, the slightly larger one stays the same.

You don't thinking person's money or influence can change a political or economic landscape?
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 05-21-2019 at 09:59 PM.

**** off. Where's my title

The sky is blue bc we live inside the eye of a blue eyed giant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

1. American shadow government
    2. government UFO cover-ups

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    There are private armies that are made up of extremely skilled soldiers that work for large corporations. If a company can afford that, you don't think they can buy a politician?
    People from china have investments in the US and and russian companies. That's why nations don't matter. Nations are irrelevant. Money and power are the bosses.
    If you don't believe that there are people who live way above the law and yield extreme power and influence based on their wallets, contacts and mutual interests, I would say that is fantasy.
    If you don't believe that there are men who want enough cache that they can manipulate the market however they want?

If you could afford a private army of former special ops and had investments in a certain location that were being threatened, would you use that army? If you were a way over the top guy who wanted to do a takeover and thought that your best option would be to cripple the competition, would you?
    So if you were trying to gain control of an oil field, would you have your army hire a group to sabotage? Or have that group play the rebel card? With the gamble that a big name nation would buy in and help you out for a cut?

With ownership and control of a major media outlet, you can choose how you want to promote your story.

I didn't say it was one group. It's whoever climbs to the top. The catch is, to climb that high, you need to be in that ring. So while the smaller group shifts, the slightly larger one stays the same.

You don't thinking person's money or influence can change a political or economic landscape?
    Trust me man, you don't have to convince me that our politicians are all mostly bought and sold. I was nodding my head along with you in your post until you veered off into what I read as some vague Illuminati/Rothschild type conspiracy.

Yeah, we live in an oligarchy where the rich and powerful are really the only ones pulling the strings. With no real regard for the average person. Our media is owned by a select number of wealthy people who leverage it to serve their political agendas. There is more money and corruption in our politics than probably you and I even can imagine. It all sucks.

But there aren't like a group of 8 insanely wealthy super-villains meeting once a month to decide all of the world's affairs. There's not some secret society. We just live in a world, and especially a country, where there's just a bunch of unrelated powerful people doing what they can to serve their own interests. Like, the United States Military Industrial Complex, fueled by the greediest and most evil capitalist shitheads in the world and abetted by amoral and paid off politicians.

I guess my rambling basically is all just to say that I don't think what you're alleging even needs to be considered a conspiracy. Nor do you need to try to make it into one.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Trust me man, you don't have to convince me that our politicians are all mostly bought and sold. I was nodding my head along with you in your post until you veered off into what I read as some vague Illuminati/Rothschild type conspiracy.

Yeah, we live in an oligarchy where the rich and powerful are really the only ones pulling the strings. With no real regard for the average person. Our media is owned by a select number of wealthy people who leverage it to serve their political agendas. There is more money and corruption in our politics than probably you and I even can imagine. It all sucks.

But there aren't like a group of 8 insanely wealthy super-villains meeting once a month to decide all of the world's affairs. There's not some secret society. We just live in a world, and especially a country, where there's just a bunch of unrelated powerful people doing what they can to serve their own interests. Like, the United States Military Industrial Complex, fueled by the greediest and most evil capitalist shitheads in the world and abetted by amoral and paid off politicians.

I guess my rambling basically is all just to say that I don't think what you're alleging even needs to be considered a conspiracy. Nor do you need to try to make it into one.
    Ha!! No. That's not what I meant.

I love the illuminati /bildeburg, templar... stuff. It's fascinating. While I don't think it's the real thing, it wouldn't shocks me if it were. Actually they are just another distraction. lol

**** off. Where's my title

Nerd alert

the roswell crash did infact happen and our modern technology came from what we learned from what was recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't disagree with any of this.
    I concur.
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

My current sig is a fake. She can't be real......

She is an alien.
    A Reason To Go To The Gym

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since '87

uapeople you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P. - SPRING 2011

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the roswell crash did infact happen and our modern technology came from what we learned from what was recovered.
    I've always been skeptical about UFO crashes (there have supposedly been several of them). You would think that an alien race that can fly several light years to Earth (1 LY is about 6 trillion miles) would not be crashing all over the place.

Using food for population control.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Not a traditional conspiracy theory, but as a tennis fan I have always believed that algorithms have been used to keep potential upsets away from Serena Williams early in draws to ensure the best chance that she reaches the final. Regardless of ranking or seed, her draw is always favorable and lacking of the players who typically pose a problem for her.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast