Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

What conspiracy do you believe in?

I believe the news is fake. I think the more you watch it the more desensitized you become and i think they know that. I don't think try to give you a reasonable world view or an unbiased account if the most important things and just present random facts (or non facts) that will increase clicks. anger increases clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I do believe that aside from a very select, elite few, the rest of us are essentially indentured servants. I think things like political parties, religions, philosophies have been created and exploited to keep us separate and always set up "the other".
    My belief is essentially Orwellian. But the more I see, the more I believe that a shadow group with a shite ton of money, uses that loot to sway markets, collapse and build nations and keep us distracted from the fact that we are all in this together and if we did chose to see past meaningless but ingrained values, we'd all want the same things. Then we could actually move as a true mass and create a change.
    Until then, change will flash and retreat.

**** off. Where's my title

Nothing in this world exists except for the mind and oneself
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

What conspiracy do you believe in?

TWA flight 800 was not a mechanical accident and was hit by a missle or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-19-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I do believe that aside from a very select, elite few, the rest of us are essentially indentured servants. I think things like political parties, religions, philosophies have been created and exploited to keep us separate and always set up "the other".
    My belief is essentially Orwellian. But the more I see, the more I believe that a shadow group with a shite ton of money, uses that loot to sway markets, collapse and build nations and keep us distracted from the fact that we are all in this together and if we did chose to see past meaningless but ingrained values, we'd all want the same things. Then we could actually move as a true mass and create a change.
    I don't disagree with any of this.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    This guy gets it.

That's why I was telling you guys to watch the Chinese news Channel. It's not a distraction based news source like American media (which in turn means an anger or emotion based news source) , it's actual journalism.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Nothing in this world exists except for the mind and oneself
    Are you saying your comment is a conspiracy? Or do you believe your comment as truth?

If the latter, I agree but would question whether the self actually exists.

**** off. Where's my title

Congress.

Much like Pearl Harbour, 9/11 was “permitted” to happen by the US. Who exactly flew those planes remains to be a big mystery though. There have been enough pilots who’ve reviewed the maneuvers those planes made and claimed that they were being flown by incredibly talented pilots. Supposedly one of the accused pilots (Mohammed Atta) went to flying school in the US and was a horrible pilot.

JFK was taken out by the CIA. Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy who was killed before he could testify.

The problem with the secret overlords theory is... who are these overlords? Unless they have some sort of time travel or anti-aging technology we are unaware of, whoever the overlords were that say toppled Iran for their own purposes, they are long dead. So they are doing this to pass down their overlording ways to their families?

I think there are powerful and rich people who are drastically effecting world events for their own ends and profit, I just don't think it's as coordinated or as intentionally nefarious as people make out.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The problem with the secret overlords theory is... who are these overlords? Unless they have some sort of time travel or anti-aging technology we are unaware of, whoever the overlords were that say toppled Iran for their own purposes, they are long dead. So they are doing this to pass down their overlording ways to their families?

I think there are powerful and rich people who are drastically effecting world events for their own ends and profit, I just don't think it's as coordinated or as intentionally nefarious as people make out.
    Yeah, I agree Kinko's point but his conclusion that there's a tangible group of non-government people pulling all the strings globally is definitely where it goes from worthwhile observation to fantastical conspiracy.

Narrow it down in focus and scope to specific countries and governments and then he doesn't have a conspiracy at all.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

The NBA hates the Wolves

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

That Philly fans in the NBA forum have immunirty and get other users banned while facing no punishment themselves

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

It's simple, they are the people in power. What's power? Media is power. Paper money is power.

If I owned a media station and my buddy owed an oil company, I could completely fabricate stories and ideas in order to convince people they should spend billions of tax dollars in order to help my buddy expand his business.

It's not some magical alien race, it's just humans. Humans lied to us about Iraq. Humans convinced us it's ok to kill other humans as long as it helps build oil business. Humans do a lot of deceptive things in order to get what they want. Just go how much bull **** guys spew at clubs with the intent of getting *****.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's simple, they are the people in power. What's power? Media is power. Paper money is power.

If I owned a media station and my buddy owed an oil company, I could completely fabricate stories and ideas in order to convince people they should spend billions of tax dollars in order to help my buddy expand his business.

It's not some magical alien race, it's just humans. Humans lied to us about Iraq. Humans convinced us it's ok to kill other humans as long as it helps build oil business. Humans do a lot of deceptive things in order to get what they want. Just go how much bull **** guys spew at clubs with the intent of getting *****.
    Wholeheartedly agree. The difference is I don't think there's some small Cabal of humans that sit around a circular table in robes and determine how the world is going to go.

I think most of these powerful people are acting for themselves or in concert with a small group of friends/partners to further their interests oftentimes at the expense of the world and others.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast