Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinaaa View Post
    can I get you number I lost mine?
    Lol. Very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The only time I would be against vaccination is if it was only recommended by a guy who's office is above a bowling alley and his wall diploma is hand-written in marker and says "Graduate from Totally Awesome University Medical School".
    i believe ive been crazy healthy - no allergies, had the flu one time in 1971 - is because I played in the dirt and did not bathe often in elementary school (i smelled bad) and we had dogs that would lick my face as a baby.

But yeah I had plenty of vaccinations too in early 1960s since my family travelled back and forth to Asia.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly. -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    i believe ive been crazy healthy - no allergies, had the flu one time in 1971 - is because I played in the dirt and did not bathe often in elementary school (i smelled bad) and we had dogs that would lick my face as a baby.
    A few centuries ago in Europe, people would take a bath once a year. I would feel so dirty -- especially if they didn't have shampoo back then.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    What I find crazy about most conspiracy theories is how easy it is to read one side and think "holy **** this is right" then you read facts from other side and think the same thing.

I do believe there are half truths, cover ups, conspiracies (maybe not to some of the extents others do) in some shape or fashion. Epstein as it stands right now, I mean it's really ****ing hard to believe how convenient that whole thing played out for what could be a ton of very powerful people.

That's one where it's almost so obvious there is foul play that it would suede those like myself (hard to persuade without a ton of facts) to not think something is at least off.
    Right? The amount of people that would have been brought down, Im not sure how anyone with even half a brain could think he just decided to commit suicide and no one was around to stop it, etc.

Ive read a few different Marilyn Monroe conspiracy theories, theyre interesting, as are the 9/11 ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But yeah I had plenty of vaccinations too in early 1960s since my family travelled back and forth to Asia.
    There is definitely something to that. Peoples ammune systems are a lot weaker now. I remember Steve-O saying when he went to Mexico he saw an old man drinking water right out of the river and thought how crazy it was because of how bad their water is.

Then he realized that the mans system could handle it because he has been doing it so long. So whenever Steve-O would go to another country, the first thing he would do is drink a big glass of their water to build up his ammune system and he would never get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    There is definitely something to that. Peoples ammune systems are a lot weaker now. I remember Steve-O saying when he went to Mexico he saw an old man drinking water right out of the river and thought how crazy it was because of how bad their water is.

Then he realized that the mans system could handle it because he has been doing it so long. So whenever Steve-O would go to another country, the first thing he would do is drink a big glass of their water to build up his ammune system and he would never get sick.
    If steve o went to pakistan and drank a big glass of tap water, he would probably get dysentery and never do that again.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I heard all about avoiding the local tap water and ice in Costa Rica at all costs....had zero issues consuming both for a month straight on numerous trips there.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

What conspiracy do you believe in?

I too smelled bad,had a dog, and Im very healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-29-2019 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I believe that there are powers of great spiritual good and demonic evil. And in order the demonic evil to exist on this earth, it needs to make sure certain people are put in powerful positions. Because of that, I don't believe any votes for presidential elections actually count and it's the demonic evil who puts those people in power.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Dragon View Post
    I believe that there are powers of great spiritual good and demonic evil. And in order the demonic evil to exist on this earth, it needs to make sure certain people are put in powerful positions. Because of that, I don't believe any votes for presidential elections actually count and it's the demonic evil who puts those people in power.
    You can stay after your 10 posts and MLB question.

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    You can stay after your 10 posts and MLB question.
    Well so far I have over 10 posts and still can't start new threads.

It all depends on what you view as a conspiracy theory.

conventional ones: I don't believe Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK. 9/11 was an inside job. the government took out MLK Jr. the government let pearl harbor happen.

some of the ones that could be considered conspiracy theories: Pat Garrett didn't kill Billy the Kid, John Wilkes Boothe didn't die at Garretts Farm, Edward Stanton and others in the government was part of the Lincoln Assassination conspiracy.

The Jeffrey Epstein "suicide" seems very suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314