Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,935
    Lucky we are down 13. Can't even hit free throws.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    That last charge taken by Irsan was clearly a block because he was moving his feet. I feel like the Refs will make up for all the missed calls in the second half to keep the game close (I'm into conspiracy theories lol)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,947
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    Lucky we are down 13. Can't even hit free throws.
    I'll take it. Its a long game.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    That last charge taken by Irsan was clearly a block because he was moving his feet. I feel like the Refs will make up for all the missed calls in the second half to keep the game close (I'm into conspiracy theories lol)
    And that block on Gasol early on by Giannis was a foul too. The block itís self was clean but he fully bodied him.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    I rather lose in the paint to Giannis. No three's take away all three's. We are clearly being out coached right now

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,228
    They might have to play Gasol less in this series. You can't do much with some of the shots they are making.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    And that block on Gasol early on by Giannis was a foul too. The block itís self was clean but he fully bodied him.
    Bucks are just not missing from three so if we can't find a way to keep the game close the refs won't be able to help for all their missed calls

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,576
    Gasol and Green are useless. Norman and Ibaka only ones doing anything off bench. This team lost all its depth.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,576
    So depressed

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,634
    How did the refs miss Gasol getting held by Lopez there.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    They might have to play Gasol less in this series. You can't do much with some of the shots they are making.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    Ibaka's ball IQ is really bad i'm not sure i feel i rather take Gasol over Ibaka making stupid decisions

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,947
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    I rather lose in the paint to Giannis. No three's take away all three's. We are clearly being out coached right now
    How are we being outcoached? Looks to me like we're being outshot and out defended.
    That's on the players and possibly masai.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSoFreshSoClea View Post
    Bucks are just not missing from three so if we can't find a way to keep the game close the refs won't be able to help for all their missed calls
    Feels like we canít score man. Leonard looks exhausted and no one else can carry. And youíre right nurse is getting out coached.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    24,576
    Gasolís building a house

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    56,634
    Lol Lowry with 4 fouls.

    Wrap this game up. No one can buy a bucket or play defense.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •