Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    The Raptors were 6 for 26 on wide open shots in game 2. 11 for 28 in game 1.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post

We have all-around depth issues though - not just at PG.

We knew this though. Going into the playoffs we knew this team had no depth and poor rebounding.
    We had regular season depth. FVV doesn't match well with a lot of these teams in the playoffs. He gets exposed by length, Lowry does too at times. FVV was almost 6th man of the year. Ibaka, is a rotational guy.

If we had OG healthy, I think depth would be less of an issue, with him and serge each of those guys can play 25-30 easily. We just fill the rest of the mins with FVV and Powell in accordance with matchup.

GS isn't deep, but they are well coached and you see them experiment and tinker lineups left and right. You always see 9-10 guys play any given night regardless of injury even in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    I don't really think we need to make a starting lineup change... we started game 1 great, and game 2 poorly.. it's not exactly a pattern. Maybe Ibaka instead of Gasol, but unless he comes out swinging for offensive boards and blocks, I don't like him with the starters -- he's a black hole on offense, and will chuck any ball he's given... and if someone's going to chuck, I'd much rather it be Leonard.

I don't know that we need to change anything, other than just execute better and hit more open shots. There's no magic bullet here. We'll have the crowd on our side, and if we win game 3, it's back to a competitive series... We had a good chance of winning game 1, after all.
    We def need to change that line up when we play 3 guards. Especially to start the 4th. That line up has been flat out failing.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    We def need to change that line up when we play 3 guards. Especially to start the 4th. That line up has been flat out failing.
    I think Ibaka needs to start. Didnt he play well vs the bucks in the regular season? Im too lazy to check

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I think Ibaka needs to start. Didnt he play well vs the bucks in the regular season? Im too lazy to check
    He's had good games against them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    He’s been playing hard. I give the nod to Ibaka and going big. That big line up has been way more effective then when we go small.

Also I think Green has to play fewer minutes. He was never a guy that gave you 40 mins. Norman played well last game maybe Nurse can trust him a little more since we’re not getting much production from Green. I’d still start Green but maybe give Norm a little more burn.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He’s been playing hard. I give the nod to Ibaka and going big. That big line up has been way more effective then when we go small.

Also I think Green has to play fewer minutes. He was never a guy that gave you 40 mins. Norman played well last game maybe Nurse can trust him a little more since we’re not getting much production from Green. I’d still start Green but maybe give Norm a little more burn.
    Yeah, Nurse also needs to be quicker on the sub trigger... if Gasol starts like the last game, pull him for Ibaka right away... if Green is dribbling around and trying to do more than he should, pull him. If Siakam is watching the game from half-court and not being aggressive - bench.

I think Lowry and Leonard can be the only ones that aren't on a short leash. Otherwise, mix the **** up and see who's able to step up.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567