Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 251
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,426
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, I just didn't u understand which choice someone is making for another person you were mentioning.

    Because in both cases someone makes a choice for someone else. In one, the man makes the woman carry the child she is impregnated with. In the other, the woman takes away the rest of the childs life which she's impregnated with.

    But if the argument is opposing someone making choices for other people, then which side are you arguing for?
    Man makes the woman carry? What is this, Lebanon?

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    But that is your view, for your body. You don't get to tell other women what to do with their body. If you really think all abortions are the result of whoring around, yikes...
    Didnt I just ****ing say all of that? Go reread my post then get back to me with an apology.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43,884
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, playing stupid would be saying religion causes war...

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    79,426
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Didnt I just ****ing say all of that? Go reread my post then get back to me with an apology.
    I apologize for generalizing, but a woman can have an abortion for any reason, including whoring around. Men whore around too, irresponsibility breeds bad decisions, but we are humans, and make bad decisions daily.

    My personal opinion, is that I wouldn't want to go through an abortion again as a couple (past experience), but I am not going to tell anyone else what to do. And the fact we have 60 year old white dudes trying to tell women what to do with their bodies (politicians), is hilarious to me. In fact, it's hilarious that the Republican party, the party of self proclaimed "self responsibility", are constantly the ones telling women they are wrong for trying to take personal responsibility with an unplanned pregnancy.


    Initial stance: "don't you dare abort that baby"
    Later stance: "oh you want help raising your kid you couldn't afford? I think not!"

    if only there were a solution to fix an unplanned pregnancy up front, huh Republicans?
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 10-21-2019 at 04:25 PM.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I apologize for generalizing, but a woman can have an abortion for any reason, including whoring around. Men whore around too, irresponsibility breeds bad decisions, but we are humans, and make bad decisions daily.

    My personal opinion, is that I wouldn't want to go through an abortion again as a couple (past experience), but I am not going to tell anyone else what to do. And the fact we have 60 year old white dudes trying to tell women what to do with their bodies (politicians), is hilarious to me. In fact, it's hilarious that the Republican party, the party of self proclaimed "self responsibility", are constantly the ones telling women they are wrong for trying to take personal responsibility with an unplanned pregnancy.


    Initial stance: "don't you dare abort that baby"
    Later stance: "oh you want help raising your kid you couldn't afford? I think not!"

    if only there were a solution to fix an unplanned pregnancy up front, huh Republicans?
    So show me where in my post i disagree with you.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    20,478
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    What a dumb joke.
    Almost as much of a joke as calling something human that's connected to a human being and relies on said human being to keep it alive. I honestly don't get how you can call that a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Almost as much of a joke as calling something human that's connected to a human being and relies on said human being to keep it alive. I honestly don't get how you can call that a human being.
    So youre saying it doesnt become a human being until it takes its first breath? Like an 8 month fetus is not Human being, correct?

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,685
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    So youre saying it doesnt become a human being until it takes its first breath? Like an 8 month fetus is not Human being, correct?
    Any answer to this is completely subjective. Any answer is going to be based on arbitrary parameters, be it religious, be it scientific
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Man makes the woman carry? What is this, Lebanon?
    Haha, what?

    Someone said you cant make a choice for others, I assumed they meant making a woman have the kid

    lol, why Lebanon tho?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    45,138
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I find it a little ironic you say that last sentence because earlier you seemed to have constructed an entire argument on the premise that god not catering to us enough is an argument against his existence.
    No. I did nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out there is no practical difference between a God who exists but never acts and a God who simply doesn't exist. The argument suggesting a God nay simply not exist is much less complicated.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Any answer to this is completely subjective. Any answer is going to be based on arbitrary parameters, be it religious, be it scientific
    Dude... all of this **** is depending on who you talk to. I want an answer from him.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,685
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    No. I did nothing of the sort. I merely pointed out there is no practical difference between a God who exists but never acts and a God who simply doesn't exist. The argument suggesting a God nay simply not exist is much less complicated.
    Sure there isn't.

    No, your argument rested entirely on the "objectively bad" things happening. Or at least that's how it came off to me.

    It's like you guys have the same mentality. Different conclusions but same mentality, you guys see and process things the same way. Me and Jack have same conclusions but diff mentality.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,685
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Dude... all of this **** is depending on who you talk to. I want an answer from him.
    Ok, this is just me entering your convo, not stopping yours. Whatever answer he gives you, it will be based on arbitrary parameters.

    I say that because many people are convinced they are objectively correct in this conversation.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    8,597
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, this is just me entering your convo, not stopping yours. Whatever answer he gives you, it will be based on arbitrary parameters.

    I say that because many people are convinced they are objectively correct in this conversation.
    Well, you already know you could never stop any of my conversations.

    We'll see if I get my answer. Until then i cant give a **** about your opinion.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,685
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    Well, you already know you could never stop any of my conversations.

    We'll see if I get my answer. Until then i cant give a **** about your opinion.
    I will give it



    And you will read it
    Last edited by nastynice; 10-21-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •