Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dolphins OTA/Camp thread

Today was the 2nd day of Mini camp and the first day the media got to watch practice. Here's a few general notes.

Reshad Jones didn't show this week. Flo says he's cool with it and he expects Reshad at mandatory camp.

Fitz ran with the 1's and Rosen played primarily with the 2's. Rosen had a bit of a rough day fumbling a snap and throwing an INT, but overall was solid.

Albert Wilson isn't practicing yet but Jakeem is getting some slight play. Parker was the only WR that got mentioned today outside of Geiscki and a few plays from the UDFA guy but I forget his name at the moment lul.

Minkah played primarily from the safety spot today with Reshad's absence and Rowe played at starting CB. Although Coach Flo has said multiple times that Minkah will play all over.

Nothing else really major of note.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Thanks, Kody.

New rules from the team don't allow media to say where players are lining up. Like they can't tell us if Minkah is playing FS, SS or what ever CB spot. It's a NE thing they have brought here. So just keep this in mind with some of the reporting. They can say who's running with the 1s and 2s I do believe though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

According to Omar that's how it's always been in terms of reporting. Only reason they can do it during TC is because fans are there. Although there may be some changes this year.

But at the moment the only position they can really talk about is QB. Everything else is kind of hush hush. Omar mentioned that Raekwon was out yesterday with a small injury and it was interesting who they had replace him. Only reason they could mention Minkah playing safety yesterday was because Rowe talked about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    New rules from the team don't allow media to say where players are lining up. Like they can't tell us if Minkah is playing FS, SS or what ever CB spot. It's a NE thing they have brought here. So just keep this in mind with some of the reporting. They can say who's running with the 1s and 2s I do believe though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    They were pretty ambiguous about Wilson's injury status as well, or was it Grant? I would expect this was not by accident and that type of thing should continue.