Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What would you do with the 4th overall pick?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade the pick

9 64.29%
  • Use the pick

4 28.57%
  • Trade a spot/multiple spots up or down in the draft

1 7.14%
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    I donít want Kyrie..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I donít want Kyrie..
    lol same but we're just talking basketball here on a forum, nothing we say has any influence on what we do this summer, just gotta sit back and watch amigo

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    lol same but we're just talking basketball here on a forum, nothing we say has any influence on what we do this summer, just gotta sit back and watch amigo
    Too bad it didnít. Weíd probably be in a lot better shape if we were running the Lakers..

Too bad it didnít. Weíd probably be in a lot better shape if we were running the Lakers..
    lmfao at the amount of bickering and fighting that would happen but would be funny

Lol

I donít want Kyrie..
    If we're being totally forth coming...i share the same sentiment for the most part. It's not like i dont want him...i don't think we need him. I'd prioritize Jimmy ahead of Kyrie. I'd go a step further...Lonzo IMO should be given the opportunity to start.

Bringing in Kyrie would force the Lakers to play him just because their paying him at a time when Lonzo is probably best for them. I absolutely do not like Ball playing the 2. Get a vet to back him up, but Lonzo should start from day one.

I really don't like any of the names the Lakers maybe looking to take with that 4th pick. They should get Bol Bol. D-league him or play him low minutes as he develops. If it looks as though Lonzo won't be able to get the job done...then make a move. But inking Kyrie...im kinda "meh" on...

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

New york knocks might get Culver lmao. Barret anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by LakerShow View Post
    New york knocks might get Culver lmao. Barret anyone.
    Keep the pick and take RJ Barrett all day

Watching Kawhi these playoffs, how can you not want Deandre Hunter? Closest thing to Kawhi

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Watching Kawhi these playoffs, how can you not want Deandre Hunter? Closest thing to Kawhi
    My response to these sort of comments is thatís just an unfair comparison. One player has played at the highest level of basketball and established himself as the best two way player in the league and the other is still a college basketball player. Do they play similarly, sure, but you really never know how these specs will turn out in the nba. I would be 100% fine with picking (in no particular order) rj barrett, deandre hunter, Jarrett culver, or Darius garland at the #4 pick.

I really donít want the lakers to pick cam reddish because I think heís hella overrated, but even then you never know how a spec will turn out in the nba. Can reddish could be the best player in this draft, who knows.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    My response to these sort of comments is thatís just an unfair comparison. One player has played at the highest level of basketball and established himself as the best two way player in the league and the other is still a college basketball player. Do they play similarly, sure, but you really never know how these specs will turn out in the nba. I would be 100% fine with picking (in no particular order) rj barrett, deandre hunter, Jarrett culver, or Darius garland at the #4 pick.

I really donít want the lakers to pick cam reddish because I think heís hella overrated, but even then you never know how a spec will turn out in the nba. Can reddish could be the best player in this draft, who knows.
    Unfair or not, Hunter led his team to the national championship. But I agree with what you are saying. This was more of a poke at Garland who I don't think is capable of leading a team.

Also defense MATTERS in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Unfair or not, Hunter led his team to the national championship. But I agree with what you are saying. This was more of a poke at Garland who I don't think is capable of leading a team.

Also defense MATTERS in the playoffs
    I really like deandre hunter. I would love it if they pick him, I just also like Darius garland.

I said this earlier but I really think if the lakers want a player that can produce RIGHT NOW, they will pick deandre hunter because I think he has one of the best chances of succeeding immediately in the nba.

Your baby can't do this

Yep Hunter looks like our pick

I saw a clip where a bunch of NCAA guys were saying Cam Reddish was the toughest person to guard..

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yep Hunter looks like our pick
    Yep if we keep it.

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast