Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What would you do with the 4th overall pick?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade the pick

    7 70.00%
  • Use the pick

    2 20.00%
  • Trade a spot/multiple spots up or down in the draft

    1 10.00%
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 681
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Thank You NBA on behalf of the Lakers and Pelicans this trade will be much easier now
    Nah if anything this makes the Knicks pursuit of AD even stronger.

    Imagine Moran going to Grizz At 2, that means Knicks trade Knox, Ntilkina, Dennis Smith and #3 pick RJ Barrett. Griffin can then unload the contract of Jrue and says bye to AD while reuniting Zion and Barrett, 2 Dukies.

  2. #92
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    32,731
    Would you rather have:

    Zo
    Kawhi
    Lebron
    AD

    or

    Kyrie
    Ingram
    Lebron
    AD
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

    HOLY ****



    [Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I think Kawhi is the really target.
    He is plan A.

  4. #94
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    32,731
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nah if anything this makes the Knicks pursuit of AD even stronger.

    Imagine Moran going to Grizz At 2, that means Knicks trade Knox, Ntilkina, Dennis Smith and #3 pick RJ Barrett. Griffin can then unload the contract of Jrue and says bye to AD while reuniting Zion and Barrett, 2 Dukies.
    Jrue will be 29 next month. If he was younger it would make sense to keep him as the leader with young talent all around him. At 29 they should try to get good value and younger.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

    HOLY ****



    [Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ingram & Ball + 17m or so..

    Or
    Kyrie


    Paired with AD/LBJ


    AD has legit been gift wrapped to us! Iím
    So haaaaapppyyy lol
    Iím like we got the 4 th pick. Ok we can trade. Then NY gets the third and I was ok we got serious competition. Then NO gets the 1st pick? Is the NBA saying that AD should go to the Lakers? Hmmm.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,360
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well it's the truth by themselves they're poor leaders. Look I don't trouble here today, and trying my best to be nice to you because right now I have bigger problems to deal with.
    Be nice to my picture


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Your big 3 scenario is probably the least realistic. It could work but the odds of that happening are almost slim to none
    Like getting the 4th pick and NO at the same time getting 1?

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KOBE ROCKS
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    If we trade for AD, we have to keep one of Zo/Ingram. Add a/multiple future 1st if we have to.
    Sign KI, then make the deal for AD, that way we could keep BI! If we sign KL, Zo would probably be the better fit! So I would keep the one that would be the better fit, but I like BI more as a prospect!
    Last edited by lakers squad; 05-15-2019 at 12:04 AM.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ingram & Ball + 17m or so..

    Or
    Kyrie


    Paired with AD/LBJ


    AD has legit been gift wrapped to us! Iím
    So haaaaapppyyy lol
    No he hasn't


    In the eyes of like the whole anti-laker world...


    Jayson Tatum >>>>>>>> Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, #4 pick

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Where my wife tells me
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well it's the truth by themselves they're poor leaders. Look I don't trouble here today, and trying my best to be nice to you because right now I have bigger problems to deal with.
    Just stay positive young man. G1 and I have your back brother. You can PM me and insult my wife if it makes you feal any better. You can even go after my mom.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    737
    Wow, I am so excited right now. See a couple of years ago someone on here said that we needed to braid our pubes and die them purple & gold for luck! I believe our luck just turned around...I no longer have to braid my pubes, ooohhhh the joy!!!

    I say we trade Ingram/Hart/4th pick/plus future pick for AD, sign Middleton, Seth, Bullock, McGee, T. Ross, J. Teague, Tyson.

    Ball/Teague/Caruso
    Middleton/Ross/Seth
    Kuz/Bullock
    LeBron/Wagner
    AD/McGee/Tyson

    One more thing, why does everyone say Caww Caww & Titttays? Am I now supposed to rub caca on my tittays for more luck? That would be stinky!!!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,284
    Pelicans can rebuild supper fast. they can have a super physical team. To be honest they played well without Davis.

    Randle, Okafor
    Zion, Woods, Dialo,
    Ingram, Kuzma
    4th pick, Moore
    Jrue, Payton, Jackson

    They can then make trades to get a more balance team.

    I think Lakers chances for Davis went up.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by parr4 View Post
    Wow, I am so excited right now. See a couple of years ago someone on here said that we needed to braid our pubes and die them purple & gold for luck! I believe our luck just turned around...I no longer have to braid my pubes, ooohhhh the joy!!!

    I say we trade Ingram/Hart/4th pick/plus future pick for AD, sign Middleton, Seth, Bullock, McGee, T. Ross, J. Teague, Tyson.

    Ball/Teague/Caruso
    Middleton/Ross/Seth
    Kuz/Bullock
    LeBron/Wagner
    AD/McGee/Tyson
    Lmfao that was me...

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao that was me...
    That's right...That joke has stuck with me all these years...Sorry I must have a sick mind. I had to edit my post for a serious question. Could you help me out?

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    KOBE ROCKS
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aust View Post
    There are some brain dead people online for thinking the Lakers are big losers in the lottery. Somehow moving from 11 to 4 is seen as bad or irrelevant lmao
    Lmao...knew this would happen if we moved up into the top 4, people trying to put a negative spin on it!

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •