Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What would you do with the 4th overall pick?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trade the pick

    7 70.00%
  • Use the pick

    2 20.00%
  • Trade a spot/multiple spots up or down in the draft

    1 10.00%
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 681
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11,720
    Keep the pick trade Lebron and go all in on Kawhi..

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well how much will KCP go for and will he go for this, and why should he help us.
    Kluth? The all around love from David Griffin to Rich Paul
    kCP LBJ etc..

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12,714
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Yeah punk ***** one, and punk ***** two.
    What are you 12? Grow up dude

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,284
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ball AD LeBron + +17m or so, you can get Khris Middleton easy.. + Deandre and Bullock
    17 mil wont be enough to sign all 3. Maybe they stick with the cheaper Mcgee. I just dont know about the new coach what he wants to do.

    Mcgee
    Davis
    Lebron
    Butler or Middleton
    Ball

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12,714
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Keep the pick trade Lebron and go all in on Kawhi..
    I'd get rid of LeBron in a heart beat but realistically I just don't see the Lakers doing that

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well how much will KCP go for and will he go for this, and why should he help us.
    Idk the exact number but area, just about 10m a year ish... and we can keep Ingram or Ball and add another max 7-9y vet max tier star..

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    17 mil wont be enough to sign all 3. Maybe they stick with the cheaper Mcgee. I just dont know about the new coach what he wants to do.

    Mcgee
    Davis
    Lebron
    Butler or Middleton
    Ball
    you’re on it bro..
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 05-14-2019 at 10:54 PM.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    10,761
    I said it last year, I'll say it again this year... I wish we dont have to celebrate a top 5 pick in 2020. I wanna win!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    17 mil wont be enough to sign all 3. Maybe they stick with the cheaper Mcgee. I just dont know about the new coach what he wants to do.

    Mcgee
    Davis
    Lebron
    Butler or Middleton
    Ball
    We could even try for Vooch?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,360
    So many options, so many.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    10,761
    Yeah, I think McGee, Rondo and Bullock signs for cheap once AD [for #4/Ingram/Wagner and a filler to make salaries match] gets on the Lakeshow train.

    McGee/Chandler
    Davis/Kuzma
    James/Bullock
    UFA/Hart
    Ball/Rondo

    What about Kawhi though?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11,720
    I don’t understand why you guys want Rondo and Mcgee back?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Yeah, I think McGee, Rondo and Bullock signs for cheap once AD [for #4/Ingram/Wagner and a filler to make salaries match] gets on the Lakeshow train.

    McGee/Chandler
    Davis/Kuzma
    James/Bullock
    UFA/Hart
    Ball/Rondo

    What about Kawhi though?
    You still have like 15m in cap...

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    7,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    What are you 12? Grow up dude
    Well it's the truth by themselves they're poor leaders. Look I don't trouble here today, and trying my best to be nice to you because right now I have bigger problems to deal with.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    47,331
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well it's the truth by themselves they're poor leaders. Look I don't trouble here today, and trying my best to be nice to you because right now I have bigger problems to deal with.
    I love you man, a lot of people on this board do and we have never met in person..

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •