Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    This isn't just a this year probelm with Dolan. Its who he is. I also never said to spend foolish. But you gotta fix weaknesses if you wanna win period.
    You do, but I'm trying to figure out if your gripe is really valid. A lot of fans get frustrated by thinking their ownership is cheap, but very few fans know the true numbers of the operation. That's the only reason I'm asking.

I appreciate the positive outlook by many of you of my Phillies, but knowing them like I do they will choke just like last year. The Braves will win the division.

Jeter is upset with how the Marlins are playing right now. Guess what Derek, how about putting an actual team on the field? 10-31 so far!!!
    Eichel Tower

I've been pretty disappointed with Machado. Maybe he'll pick it up with the bat, but his offensive numbers aren't great, especially for a guy making $300million+.

What happened to Miggy's power? He's hitting the ball decently but only has 1 homer.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    You do, but I'm trying to figure out if your gripe is really valid. A lot of fans get frustrated by thinking their ownership is cheap, but very few fans know the true numbers of the operation. That's the only reason I'm asking.
    I have a link to the teams spending. cost of facility, minor leaugers etc... it breaks everything down. But the link is on my fb and im at work right now. i'll have it for you tomorrow.

Its a joke. Paul Dolan also had the team passed to him. His heart isn't in it.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I've been pretty disappointed with Machado. Maybe he'll pick it up with the bat, but his offensive numbers aren't great, especially for a guy making $300million+.

What happened to Miggy's power? He's hitting the ball decently but only has 1 homer.
    Sure didn't help moving from Camden Yards and the AL East to Petco Park and the NL West. I definitely expected a drop in offensive production from Machado.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure didn't help moving from Camden Yards and the AL East to Petco Park and the NL West. I definitely expected a drop in offensive production from Machado.
    Yeah, the guy has never hit outside of Camden, literally his entire career.

He is a career 110 wRC+ hitter outside of Camden.

Gio Urshela is the best baseball player the game has ever seen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For the Dodgers I'm disappointed in the 2 free agent signings on Pollock and Kelly.

Surprised at how well Verdugo is doing. There wasn't a need to sign Pollock, it looked like they would use Verdugo as a trade chip but I think he has played himself into the team and will probably be a strict platoon with him and Pollock when he returns or he took his job outright. It will probably be a Joc and Pollock platoon now that I think about it.

They need to address the pen, but they have some starters in the minors that they probably bring up later and add to the Pen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12