Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

2019 NBA Draft Lottery

I would like the Kings to win the lottery just to see the result.

I would like the Knicks to win the lottery to see if KD wants to go to NY to be 2nd to a rookie, or if the Knicks anger their fans yet again by NOT taking Zion or by trading him for AD.

I would like the Wolves to win the lottery so they can invent new ways to **** everything up

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I would like the Kings to win the lottery just to see the result.

I would like the Knicks to win the lottery to see if KD wants to go to NY to be 2nd to a rookie, or if the Knicks anger their fans yet again by NOT taking Zion or by trading him for AD.
    ????

If the Kings win the lotto it's the Sixers pick. If it's anywhere else it's the Celtics pick.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    ????

If the Kings win the lotto it's the Sixers pick. If it's anywhere else it's the Celtics pick.
    Heís trolling.

ON3 LAST DANC3

R. Johnson#3

I would like Miami to win he lottery so the torch can be passed to someone who actually deserves it.

ON3 LAST DANC3

R. Johnson#3

I won't bet the farm on this, but the #1 pick will be made by either the Knicks, Lakers, or Bulls. The NBA doesn't want Zion in some crap show like Phoenix or Memphis or New Orleans.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    ????

I know.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Heís trolling.
    No. I genuinely think it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I won't bet the farm on this, but the #1 pick will be made by either the Knicks, Lakers, or Bulls. The NBA doesn't want Zion in some crap show like Phoenix or Memphis or New Orleans.
    You know the Knicks, Bulls, and Lakers have not exactly been exemplar franchises lately right?

lets go Kings!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the Knicks, Bulls, and Lakers have not exactly been exemplar franchises lately right?
    lol right the Lakers and Knicks are the 2 biggest shitshows in the entire league.

No. I genuinely think it would be interesting.
    it would be similar to Detroit having the #2 pick in the 2003 draft. Even though they totally effed it up, imagine if they had selected Wade, Melo, or Bosh. Imagine the Sixers getting Zion. My god

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

If Miami doesnít win itís rigged.

ON3 LAST DANC3

R. Johnson#3

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    it would be similar to Detroit having the #2 pick in the 2003 draft. Even though they totally effed it up, imagine if they had selected Wade, Melo, or Bosh. Imagine the Sixers getting Zion. My god
    Honestly if we landed #1, and NO landed like 7; I'd be calling them right away.

Simmons + 1 for AD + Jrue + 7

Keep Jimmy's rights. Draft Coby Wright. Fill out with Vets.

Jrue
    Wright
    Jimmy
    AD
    Embiid

Mike Scott, Zhaire Smith, James Ennis, and vets on the bench.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yeah ... look at Sixers roster ... what do they need? Hmm ... an athletic PF who can shoot, rebound, and move the ball. Zion would fit perfect.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast