Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Did not love the pick but Brett Brown has proven(small sample size) he knows how to pick draft players. I give him and Brand benefit of the doubt.

I'm assuming Brown had a lot of input into the draft picks.

this draft was botched so bad its unreal. The players we traded i would have much rather came out of this with. I also wouldve taken Brandon Clarke instead after trading up. All Brand had to do was use 2 of these picks to get shooters or backup big and he addressed neither. As for Leonard, **** that dude, i dont want him and im dead serious. I want another shot at beating him. Of course i wont care if we sign him even though i really doubt it hapens,

I would love for the Sixers to make a run at Jonas Valanciunas as a backup big to Embiid in free agency. He's young,27, and his skills set is a fit in Brown's offense. Plan B would be DeWayne Dedmon.

IF we retain either Butler or Harris but not both I would make a serious offer to restricted free agent Malcolm Brogdon. The Bucks have their own issues of cap space so they probably won't match and Brogdon, 26, will cost less then what Butler and Harris are asking IMO. The other reason why I prefer Brogdon is that he can play next to Ben and we would not have to bring back JJ Redick. He check a lot of the boxes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I would love for the Sixers to make a run at Jonas Valanciunas as a backup big to Embiid in free agency. He's young,27, and his skills set is a fit in Brown's offense. Plan B would be DeWayne Dedmon.
    i like Dedmon more when you factor in cost and hes a better rim protector. Jonas really came into his offensive game though this season but i he should command a good bit more.

If Nets sign Kyrie and Durant they will let D'Angelo walk. I want him pretty bad. I think he'd be the perfect fit. He's pretty much what we hoped Fultz would be. Only 23 years old so he'd grow with Embiid and Simmons too. Him winning 2 national titles in high school with Simmons at Montverde can't hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    If Nets sign Kyrie and Durant they will let D'Angelo walk. I want him pretty bad. I think he'd be the perfect fit. He's pretty much what we hoped Fultz would be. Only 23 years old so he'd grow with Embiid and Simmons too. Him winning 2 national titles in high school with Simmons at Montverde can't hurt either.
    i love him more than anyone but man.... his defense is putrid. Not sure we can win a title with that much money tied up into him when he doesnt defend.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i love him more than anyone but man.... his defense is putrid. Not sure we can win a title with that much money tied up into him when he doesnt defend.
    I think being surrounded by + defenders in Embiid, Simmons, hopefully Butler, Thybulle, Zhaire, etc. should mask his deficiencies on that end and possibly even create an urgency to improve. It's not as if he doesn't have the size and athleticism to defend, it's more about being held accountable. Also, being in a defensive minded culture that it seems we're trying to create should help big time.

i have no interest in Russell. He is a low IQ chucker. He is better off on lesser teams where he can do his thing, i dont think hes gonna be much help to a team seriously contending unless he was playing the 6th man role.

Wojo is reporting that the Rockets want a sign and trade for JimmyB. No way in hell should Brand want Gordon and Capela. I would literally PUKED. I would think a 3rd team has to be involved for this trade to work.

I'm with Dish. I just don't see Russell as a good fit. I may be wrong.

Lots of rumors surrounding both Butler and Harris. What will the Sixers do when the free agency period starts at 6PM?

Butler to the Heat in a sign and trade? IF this rumor is true and a third team maybe the Wizards is involve I want Beal in the deal. I don't really want JRIch from the Heat.

I would take Beal over Butler anyday!

Looks like Durant, Kyrie and Jordan to Brooklyn.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast