Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The 2019-2020 Regular Season IGT. Is This The Year?

The 2019-2020 season is almost here as we start the season again with the Boston Celtics. Lots to be excited about with the new talent and what we have in place. I will go on and say anything short of a ECF appearance is a disappointment. Big expectations this season.

Last edited by Foles9MVP; 10-10-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

gonna be the most fun season since 2000-2001

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    gonna be the most fun season since 2000-2001
    Losing Butler and JJ still hurt me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i loved Butler and his personality but the dude wanted to have his own team more then he wanted to win. Given hes heading to the end of his prime im still surprised he wanted to play for a team who isnt a lock to make the playoffs with him. I do think Miami will and i hope we see them in the first round.

Im a long time JJ fan going back to Duke. He is my 3rd fav college player of all time and his shooting is gonna be be the biggest loss but we gain more defense and well be ok. The Pelicans had to jump ona guy like him with that roster.

Thybulle 3 steals in 4 minutes

I'm excited for the season to starts.

My bold prediction is Josh Richardson will be the unsung hero of this squad. He plays both ends and there is a 'nastiness' to his game that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i loved Butler and his personality but the dude wanted to have his own team more then he wanted to win. Given hes heading to the end of his prime im still surprised he wanted to play for a team who isnt a lock to make the playoffs with him. I do think Miami will and i hope we see them in the first round.

Im a long time JJ fan going back to Duke. He is my 3rd fav college player of all time and his shooting is gonna be be the biggest loss but we gain more defense and well be ok. The Pelicans had to jump ona guy like him with that roster.
    yea I guess so. I hear you and agree we got better on defense

I want the 1 seed this year.

It's only preseason but the team shoots like 31% from threes. Tobias Harris, in particular, is struggling.