Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Sounds like its gonna be Sefalosha

a few new vids of Bens jump shots have been popping up. Hopefully he can get confident and get after it this year.

https://www.inquirer.com/sixers/sixe...-20190723.html

Trey Burke!

Trey Burke is definitely an interesting grab. I think he's a good enough PG to run backup units. But he's decent enough as a shooter that he could be inserted in the lineup to do a Burke-JRich-Simmons-Harris-Embiid/Horf lineup.

On top of that we brought back the human victory cigar in Fukan Korkmaz.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Trey Burke is definitely an interesting grab. I think he's a good enough PG to run backup units. But he's decent enough as a shooter that he could be inserted in the lineup to do a Burke-JRich-Simmons-Harris-Embiid/Horf lineup.

On top of that we brought back the human victory cigar in Fukan Korkmaz.
    I am all for Burke because he is actually a pop/3 guy... he will walk down and shoot a 3 at like 38 percent... that is huge off the bench with the guys we have... no way they can double joel with burke on the floor if he can spot up shoot a 3 at 37-38 percent. His defense also doesnt seem horrid. He is legit worlds better than TJ so its a ****ing win

relax dude, Burke has shot over 35% from 3 twice in his career and once over 38%. Its really the only thing hes better than TJ at. Im happy with the addition but theres no need for you to keep going out of your to bash TJ to prop another similar player.

Burke: 40/34/80 2reb 3ast per game
    TJ: 48/33/76 3reb 4.7ast

TJ actually gets double the steals per game too.

I hope the Bucks vs 76ers game on Christmas will be in prime time. I do not want to see an early start.

heard its gonna be the kick off game. only other east game is Boston and Toronto but i think they will put that around dinner time when people are more occupied since its the least interesting game.

Roy Hibbert was hired as a developmental coach.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    relax dude, Burke has shot over 35% from 3 twice in his career and once over 38%. Its really the only thing hes better than TJ at. Im happy with the addition but theres no need for you to keep going out of your to bash TJ to prop another similar player.

Burke: 40/34/80 2reb 3ast per game
    TJ: 48/33/76 3reb 4.7ast

TJ actually gets double the steals per game too.
    my god you shouldnt even show your face

Do you even look up what the range difference is? TJ has no range... He shoots that pct because he shoots less and is closer to the basket but nobody guards him outside of like 10 feet which doesnt work with ben simmons on this roster... Burke Is just a flat out better shooter period.

The advanced stats point to burke... WS per 48 Burke... TJ has WS but when he plays the amount per game he plays that is pretty irrelevent... Vorp is even... Real plus Minus favors burke... Per favors burke by quite a bit... TS favors burke... Literally every advanced stat favors burke without having the insane team around him that TJ had... My god dude

TJ does get steals with all world defenders galore around him no doubt... fun note he also turns the ball over more .... TJ takes 1 3 every like 2 games lol..... The range alone from burke ***** on TJ left right and center. Just stop., Its not hard to shoot 50 percent when you take 5 shots a game against the other teams bench and only shoot from 10-15 feet.... there is no scenario where anyone would ever think TJ is better than Burke... TJ is trash... Move on. You just used career slash lines to try to say one player is betetr than the other... How about since TJ has only been in the league 4 years you use their last 4 years AND THEN LOOK AT THE RANGE THAT TJ TAKES HIS SHOTS COMPARED TO BURKE... Lmfao
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 08-11-2019 at 06:42 AM.

full schedule release Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my god you shouldnt even show your face

Do you even look up what the range difference is? TJ has no range... He shoots that pct because he shoots less and is closer to the basket but nobody guards him outside of like 10 feet which doesnt work with ben simmons on this roster... Burke Is just a flat out better shooter period.

The advanced stats point to burke... WS per 48 Burke... TJ has WS but when he plays the amount per game he plays that is pretty irrelevent... Vorp is even... Real plus Minus favors burke... Per favors burke by quite a bit... TS favors burke... Literally every advanced stat favors burke without having the insane team around him that TJ had... My god dude

TJ does get steals with all world defenders galore around him no doubt... fun note he also turns the ball over more .... TJ takes 1 3 every like 2 games lol..... The range alone from burke ***** on TJ left right and center. Just stop., Its not hard to shoot 50 percent when you take 5 shots a game against the other teams bench and only shoot from 10-15 feet.... there is no scenario where anyone would ever think TJ is better than Burke... TJ is trash... Move on. You just used career slash lines to try to say one player is betetr than the other... How about since TJ has only been in the league 4 years you use their last 4 years AND THEN LOOK AT THE RANGE THAT TJ TAKES HIS SHOTS COMPARED TO BURKE... Lmfao
    lol dude Burke is fine but dont pretend hes anything special the dude was signed so late for so cheap and his battling ****ing Neto for backup mins lol. Wonder why TJ signed earlier?

lol dude Burke is fine but dont pretend hes anything special the dude was signed so late for so cheap and his battling ****ing Neto for backup mins lol. Wonder why TJ signed earlier?
    What a great comeback lol!!!

did i need to go into detail about a 10 mpg player lol the dude signed a 1 year near min deal. itis funny bcuz he did it just to keep bashing TJ when the kid got 7.5 over 2 years lolol.

did i need to go into detail about a 10 mpg player lol the dude signed a 1 year near min deal. itis funny bcuz he did it just to keep bashing TJ when the kid got 7.5 over 2 years lolol.
    um yes you did... prefer any evidence.... TJ signed earlier because he is legit overrated as **** and thrived defensively on a team that helped his **** game all around. I cant wait to see TJ on another team... He is going to be so bad it will be down right hilarious... Burke is BY FAR the better and more talented player... Show me how he isnt? I will wait

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast