Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    lol oh man TJ signed earlier for more money and years bcuz hes overrated. thats ****in gold. Neither player is really that good, I dont know why you think Burke is some gem, hes not. He legit has more range than TJ which is prob the only clear thing hes better at. But, we need that range with how the roster is constructed so im cool with Burke, not that i expect much.

Hawes and Joe Johnson worked out for us. Apparently Melos agent reached out to us as well.

JoJo said he lost 25LB this off season. Not only do I want Embiid to be the best big man but I want him to be the best player this year. His commitment to conditioning and diet is huge.

Bret Brown said he wants the #1 seed in the East. I'm down with that.

The season is right around the corner. Opening night Oct 23 home versus the hated Celtics. Lets Go!!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan No ****ing TJ.... I can live with brett as long as he is kept in check by the players BUT MY GOD WE CUT OUR ANCHORS.... Lets ****ing go

man you cant resist! i am 100000% not arguing about TJ again but to call someone who played less than 50 combined mins in 12 playoff games an anchor is just so very wrong. let it go, dawg, its over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    man you cant resist! i am 100000% not arguing about TJ again but to call someone who played less than 50 combined mins in 12 playoff games an anchor is just so very wrong. let it go, dawg, its over.
    we would have beat the raps with a better backup pg... so yea it matters... and now we have 1. its a happy day

Seriously man, your actually saying our backup point guard was the reason we lost? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    Seriously man, your actually saying our backup point guard was the reason we lost? Lol
    a reason and the reason are 2 very different things.... and yes i think with a better backup we win that series... TJ didnt even play in the final game... we couldnt use our backup pg in the final game really think about that? our backup PG was used for 13 minutes in the final 3 games where he shot 2-6 total and played poor defense which made us not play him really the final 2 games... he was a reason why we lost period... he sucked... he wasnt the reason we lost though but i def think we win that series with burke over tj

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we would have beat the raps with a better backup pg... so yea it matters... and now we have 1. its a happy day
    jesus christ. please, stop.

a reason and the reason are 2 very different things.... and yes i think with a better backup we win that series... TJ didnt even play in the final game... we couldnt use our backup pg in the final game really think about that? our backup PG was used for 13 minutes in the final 3 games where he shot 2-6 total and played poor defense which made us not play him really the final 2 games... he was a reason why we lost period... he sucked... he wasnt the reason we lost though but i def think we win that series with burke over tj
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by PhillySportFan View Post
    lol...
    why is that funny? Whats wrong about it?

why is that funny? Whats wrong about it?
    literally everything. i really hope this isnt a preview of youre gonna be this season.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast